San Jose, CA

Posted September 22, 2015
Great school! All my siblings and now my daughter will be attending this school! Everyone is always kind and helpful. I love that they have events for the children and they have carnivals you don't see that in many schools now a days. I recommend this school to any parent!

Posted June 27, 2014
The principal and teachers at this school genuinely like and care about each other. This makes a great environment at the school and one that is very welcoming. I have been very impressed with the teaching and office staff and am happy to send my child to this school. Don't let the rating fool you. If you are an involved parent and work with your child, the outstanding staff at this school and you will ensure your child is happy, learning their best and achieving the education they deserve. The teachers are here to help your child succeed and I can't say enough about them. I love seeing the progress my child has made.

Posted June 16, 2014
Hello my Name is Scott and my son Kaden has gone to Robert Sanders for kinder and first grade and now soon to be 2nd grade. I would like to first say that the entire staff goes beyond the call of duty for our children. They are the kind of folks that make you feel safe when your child is in there care. Ive watched my son grow in maturity and in education. If you are in Robert Sanders elementary area please feel confident that your children will be well educated and very safe. Special thank you to Ms Howard the leader and Principal , Mrs Truit in kindergarten, and Ms Kaplan first grade teacher .. My experience here is awesome and plan on keeping my son enrolled there throughout his elementary school years. Also I cant forget Mr Martinez who helps keep our school safe... Thank you so much, sincerely, Scott Yeager

Posted June 05, 2007
My kids went to the Project Alegria portion of Robert Sanders. I found the school and Ms. Aknin excellent. The parents were very committed to their kids and to the school.

Robert Sanders Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2007
Robert Sanders Elementary School is an outstanding school, with caring, energenic and inspiring teachers and staff. RS features a language immersion program entitled Projecto Alegria and has a dedicated parent pool always eager to lend a hand in the classrooms and generate funds for the program with unique and innovative fundraising events.

Robert Sanders Elementary School
3411 Rocky Mountain Drive, San Jose, CA  95127
Last modified Robert Sanders Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Sanders Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top