Bad
Good

The school climate here is very positive. The school staff focus on rewarding positive behavior, we have student-led rallies which builds community among the students and staff, and the leadership is very supportive of creative, innovative ideas. There is also a parent community office for parents to receive social services help from one of our former counselors---one who knows how to serve the community. The district itself is pushing or more technology in the classroom, so students will leave the OGSD knowing how to collaborate online, use Google apps, and conduct online research.

My Son is current 7grader at Davis. I am happy as he consistently earn good grade here. The quality of education here seems good to me.

At first when I came to Davis, I thought this school was so ghetto. I later learned that this school offers wonderful programs and a has a great staff. I would probably have to complain about how the school needs improvments lookwise. There is only one restroom (per gender) and they are bad. The teachers are really nice and caring for their students, but some just can't really teach.I suggest you send your student to davis because overall it's not that bad, and yeah there are some badly influenced student, but every school has kids like that. I also suggest your student joins the band program because there are many fun trips to look forward to and I personally regret not joining. So don't listen to all those bad rumors.

I don't think it is very intelligent to assume that a school is bad just from what you hear because we all know what happens when you assume something. Davis is a good school and I will not allow someone to talk bad about it just because they heard all of the bad rumors. Davis has an amazing CJSF program and an incredible Band program which has many field trips through out the year. The teachers are extremely helpful and they all wanted me to get an "A" and would help me when I asked. They're are also after school programs that help you like Algebra Club. I know all of this information because I graduated with the class of 210-2011 and when it comes to the gangs every school has gangs. Why I don't know why anyone would want to be in a gang but in reality people make dumb decisions and the people who are in a "gang" don't bother you, so your student should be perfectly fine.

I do not want my daugther to go to davis.I have heard alot of bad things about that school.Teachers are very rude to students.Davis have alot of gangs.The school is over rated with bad issues.The school needs alots of repairs.Its look like a ghetto school.I will not allow my daughter to go to school for two years.

My son is a 7th grader at Davis, and this school is great. I am very pleased with the teachers and he enjoys his classes very much!

I am a student at Davis School. Davis is an overall, great school. We work together to bring together the community through various events such as spaghetti dinners and service work projects. Through my two years as a student at Davis, I have met great kids and inspirational teachers. My teachers have made learning fun in new ways. When we learn science, we interact in labs, and when we learn math we find real life applications. The band program is an awesome way to meet new people and discover a new talent. You can never be bored at lunch or break. If you are not hanging out with friends, you can help at the student store, or visit the art room to create a masterpiece. Davis is a fun school and despite popular belief, it is not 'ghetto'. There is constant supervision and you can always learn and have fun.

Hi, right now im attending davis as an 8th grader and this school gives me A's because my teachers are very helpful and gives lots of time after school if u dnt understand, like my Algebra math teacher Mrbarkley, the cafeteria food is good and healthy. My band teacher MrMorgan is the best band teacher because our band is better than herman and bernal because we get superiors. The sports are the best because the coach will make u better plaer every practice.

i am aparent at davis and it its very good and has many honors classes. i would roccomend this school

Great school, teachers, and staff but there gang problem is big and the 'cool' kids (gangers) disrupt the smart kids and class. I am a 8th grader at Davis.

Last modified Davis (Caroline) Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.