Bad
Good

The principal here (Mr. V.) is beyond outstanding. He is incredibly dedicated to all students and has their best interest at heart. The after school free programs he put together were amazing (basketball, dodgeball, etc.) and my kids enjoyed every moment of it. The teachers are also excellent. They care about their students and give detailed reports on how they are progressing. It's easy to understand how to make your child excell in their academic life through these professional teachers at Frost. Their positive psychological morals taught are lifelong beneficial aspects that every child needs to know. Their motto fits right in this. Whenever questions were needed to be answered, the teachers and all staff responded quickly and effectively. I have never seen a principal like Mr. V. and am definitely glad my kids are attending Frost Elementary. Go Falcons!!

Best school ever ! i got transferred in 4th grade , it was amazing! Best elementary school ever ! I made many friends the first day of school and i still talk to them :) im 18 now :)

Attending Frost Elementary School has been a positive experience for my son. HIs teacher has such a positive attitude and loves teaching every single one of her students. You can tell she really enjoys what she does. The principal is outstanding. He really tries to get to know all of his students, and his presence is seen every day. He visits the students in their classrooms, at lunch, before and after school. I would definitely recommend this school to others.

This school is a very small school. It only have around 340 students but because of the small numbers of students. Parents and students are able to solve problems and meet with the principal quicker. This school is improving a lot. The new principal is wonderful and he is caring and very hand on. He is trying hard to bring this school to the next level. Teachers are working hard to bring the children up to the new common core curriculum. My children enjoy school and hopefully it will only get better every year.

My daughter is in first grade. She was very excited to get back to school since she had a wonderful 1st year in Kinder. Unfortunately, the year has been a nightmare for her and us at home. The beginning of the year my daughter cried every morning not wanting to go to school (which again no problems last year) After talking with her we found a couple issues and talked with her teacher and the principal. Teacher said she simply cannot help the children one on one and they need to be able to do there work the first time she explains it. Since her class was split with 1st graders and kinders, she also let me know her priority was the kinders. I then decided to be a parent volunteer. I witnessed an out of control classroom. Teacher Sat in a chair and would occasionally give me this smirk. The entire time I am thinking why are the kids running around screaming not doing any work with no consequences. She over looks bullying and actually laughs about it like it's funny cause they are kids. NOT FUNNY when kids don't feel safe going to school because the teacher simply doesn't care. Principal was the same way, my daughter was harassed every day they did nothing.

I am very happy with this school and the staff. My son looks forward to coming to school everyday. The principal is great and keeps the parents informed on events and activities that are going on.

The new principal seems great. Very active and involved with the students, however, the new secretary could use an additude adjustment, she's very cold, and has very limited information regarding school issues there.

I am very happy with the principal he is great, my kids are very happy at frost . Love the on site YWCA daycare the staff is great.I would recommend both in a heart beat.

Great school. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The YWCA onsite daycare is also wonderful. I would highly recommend both the school and the daycare.

I have had very good experience with the teachers and staff at Frost Elementary School

Last modified Frost (Earl) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.