Bad
Good

Hayes Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2014
Excellent school! The principal is on top of things and every teacher my daughter had (she is in 3rd grade) was caring and dedicated. We looked at private schools before she started kindergarten but decided to give Hayes a try. It has been a good experience so far.

Posted November 15, 2012
This is the 1st yr for my kid at Hayes elementary school. She's really excited to go to school everyday. Her teacher is the best Mr. Kauffman.

Posted July 17, 2012
My daughter and I love this school. Mrs. Borello and Mrs. Cameron are fabulous teachers and my daughter really loves them! The principle rocks and I will miss this school so very much.

Posted April 06, 2011
I Heart Hayes! My oldest attended 3-6, and my middle and youngest are still attending. My kids love, love, love the school - if they're happy, I'm happy :) This is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and great support/office staff. The principle is caring with students, staff and parents. Outside looking in, there is a real team spirit here. Go Huskies!

Posted August 16, 2009
I love the new principal, she is doing a great job with this school, the staff is great.

Posted May 21, 2009
I had two boys go to Hayes each from K-6. I have found the teachers to be excellent and caring. We were always extremely pleased with the entire school. My boys enjoyed all their years at Hayes.

Posted May 04, 2009
Mt daughter goes to Hayes and she is in first grade. The schools is so community oriented and her teacher Ms. Rubbo is so friendly and concerned for the well being of the kids.The other teachers are just as friendly and helpful.I cannot wait for my son to go there next year.Its a great school!!!

Posted January 21, 2009
My son goes to hayes and is in kinder. He has learned so much. I really like this school...

Posted April 24, 2008
My son and I love this school and his Teacher Mr. Kouffman. I have had 2 of my kids in Hayes.

Hayes Elementary School 2

Posted January 13, 2008
Oh please... this school continues to go down hill. Test scores get lower, class sizes bigger, my child has 36 kids in the class, they are like sardines in there, the school is looking run down, it seems no one cares, you go there you see kids jackets left on the playground for days, buildings need to be fixed and painted, all in all its getting worse.

5035 Poston Drive, San Jose, CA  95136-3348
Last modified Hayes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hayes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top