Bad
Good

Great job principle SINGH and Mrs Dolan! My son was in kindergarten going to first grade and he can read up to chapter books. We are so happy with this school.

I have two children at Oak Ridge, a kindergartener and a 3rd grader, so far my children have had a great experience, the teachers are hard working, caring, and professional. One of the best things about this school is the parent involvement! Parents run an art program, the k-1 P.E. Program and are active as room parents and on fund raisers. I really think the parents and teachers working together helps to make Oak Ridge a great community to be a part of!

My daughter has been attending this school for the last 1.5 yrs . She is in special ed there. The teacher is great and so is the aid. The principal Mrs. Singh is awesome . The school has lot of parent participation.

Great teachers! The Home and School Club used to support music and science programs, unfortunately not anymore. Still a good school. Not sure why it does not score higher on the STAR test.

My child has attended this school for the last 7 years - kindergarten through 6th grade. She has attended on an interdistrict transfer and I would have never sent her anywhere else. Any time I had issues of any kind, either the teacher or the principal addressed it quickly and efficiently. I have been thrilled with the Home and School Club's efforts and all of the extras the wonderful parents have provided - the Jump Rope club, the Art Vistas program, the great field trips. I would highly recommend this school without a second thought.

The teachers care about the students and their parent volunteers.

This school operates with enthusiasm, compassion, and professionalism through faculty, students and parents alike. We work hard to meet the needs of our precious students!

My child started at this school 3 years ago and was extremely happy. Our child was coming home excited about what they were learning in class and being in an overall great environment. Teachers are great !!Then . we ended up with a new principal. A big surge in bulling started. My child(3rd grade girl) was punched in the stomach by a 1st grade girl (half her size) and winded pretty bad while the girl said this one s for you . My child did not know this girl before this incident. Girl was benched for one recess while my daughter had pain for a couple of days. The bullying continued. Many parents are complaining about different forms of bulling. OakRidge has become unsafe and it is hard for children to learn when they are afraid to run into a bully. Our smart Daughter is at a new school.

I have had children at this school for the last 13 years and for the first 11yrs i would give the school a 10+ but the last 2yrs have been quite disappointing regarding safety so it's down to a 3 out of 10 for me.

Last modified Oak Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.