Bad
Good

We have enjoyed being at this school for the last 3 years. The parents are involved and the teachers are great. They know their student and do what they can to help the students progress.

We have been very happy with the school. The teachers and office staff are nice and friendly and the principal is wonderful!

As a parent in this school for several years, I've seen 3 principals and Mark Lenoir is the best if the bunch. We are lucky to have a man who truly cares about the children and growing a community of families, teachers, parents, and students spearheading our school. He has made great strides in upgrading our school into the 21st century and getting technology in the hands of the students. The teachers are great! Their enthusiasm for teaching really shows in each if the classrooms. I hope more parents decide to get more involved with the school and volunteer more time to really help to develop a sense of school community and make this a great place for our kids to have gone to school.

As a parent at Santa Teresa for the last 8 years, I have found the Staff and parents to be warm and welcoming. Lots of involved parents creating a real sense of community. The Principal Mr. Lepori has been amazing and is always willing to listen. He really cares about his students and in my opinion it shows. The teachers at the school are for the most part great and volunteer thier personal time and resources to go the extra mile for the kids. I read a review above calling the Home and school association " The desparate housewives of santa Teresa" The only thing I've seen them desperate for is to raise funds and drum up volunteers. As Volunteers themselves they take time out of their own busy lives and jobs and work hard to support the staff and students. They have always been warm and welcoming to me and are always eager to meet new people and potential volunteers. I for one appreciate all they do. As a family of five we feel so fortunate to be part of our Santa Teresa Community!

This not a great school. With principle Lepori it's a school of bullies. Bullies run the school. They do not get in trouble. They laugh at the teachers and every week there are new incidents of bullying. You would think of all the complaints parents make that something would done to correct this problem. The main bully has been expelled numerous times from other schools but he has made it here for the last two years because Mr. Lepori doesn't know how to deal with him. The bully now has 4 or 5 kids that follow him around and are learning how to bully. It's been a terrible two years with this principle. I'm transferring my child to a different school next year. He can't take it anymore. Recess is suppose to be fun unless the bully gang finds you. You would think the principle would listen to the teacher and yard duty complaints of this but he does nothing. OGSD is useless also. I know of 5 complaints sent to the district about this bully and the parents don't get a response and nothing is done. It's like all the incidents are being swept under the carpet. This is wrong. My child is there to learn not to be bullied.

My daughter recently started attending this school for Kindergarten. I absolutely love her teacher and the other parents involvement in the class is wonderful too!

Ok...after moving into area unsure and nervous. Wow!! After first day, my kids came home so excited. Parents are friendly around campus. Front office is super helpful as there are always lots going on. The best Principal and actually listens to parents and our ideas. . Thank you Santa Teresa. Getting ready for 6 th grade and very happy.

This is a great school. There are a lot of fun activities and parent support. Students' are challenged and learn about a variety of subjects: Language Arts, Math, Music, Art, etc. The teachers, staff and principal are amazing! I could not have asked for a better elementary school experience for my child.

I love this school so much. I think this is the best school ever attended by my kids because they have learned a lot academically. We came here almost 3 years ago and I can say that their english has been improving a lot. The teachers are so friendly and ask your questions regarding your child's progress. They also have this conferences which I love the most because we don't only talk about my kids' grades and how they are doing in class but also give us helpful tips on how to enrich what they have learned and improve their weak points. It's actually a cooperation between a parent and a teacher. Most of all, the students are friendly and very respectful, no bullies around..Thank you Santa Teresa!!!

i have one child there in fith. who has been there since first. she has done the best ever since she started going there

Last modified Santa Teresa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.