Bad
Good

Anne Darling is an average elementary school. They have a new principal this year and I am hoping that he makes a difference. The school can be a better place as long as there is proper leadership which they lacked in the past.

I currently have two kids attending scho for second and first grade, I think of this school as okay because I honestly feel like that the PRINCIPLE is expecting alot out of this kids and when I mean alot I really mean alot I know that they wanna push them to the limit but they have to realizethat not every kid will be that expectations because for whatever reason it is that makes it difficult for that child to learn basically saying that all kids are different in their own way as far as learning so they can't expect them learn like other kids. So the reason why I say this is because my daugthet who is in the second grade comes home with so much homework that sometimes I feel like they are not even explaining how to do it and that can be fraustrated I mean we have to admit that what they expect from kids now is way different from our time. This school is well known for having students that are non speaking English so thats why they have been falling behind so basically its the same thing when I say that every kid is different in tbeir own ways learning this school is just pushing so they can beat other schools but that wont work .

My two son's have been coming here sice kindergarden. They hads three good teachers Mrs.Goteli,Miss.Masterson, and Mrs Dahl they were alway on top of there learning ways. If it wasn't for Mrs.Goteli, my son never would of got the help he needed! The Principal Mrs.Storie she looks at parents if they were stupid. But the teacher are great.

Last modified Anne Darling Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.