Bad
Good

Anne Darling Elementary School 3

Posted August 22, 2013
Anne Darling is an average elementary school. They have a new principal this year and I am hoping that he makes a difference. The school can be a better place as long as there is proper leadership which they lacked in the past.

Anne Darling Elementary School 2

Posted March 20, 2012
I currently have two kids attending scho for second and first grade, I think of this school as okay because I honestly feel like that the PRINCIPLE is expecting alot out of this kids and when I mean alot I really mean alot I know that they wanna push them to the limit but they have to realizethat not every kid will be that expectations because for whatever reason it is that makes it difficult for that child to learn basically saying that all kids are different in their own way as far as learning so they can't expect them learn like other kids. So the reason why I say this is because my daugthet who is in the second grade comes home with so much homework that sometimes I feel like they are not even explaining how to do it and that can be fraustrated I mean we have to admit that what they expect from kids now is way different from our time. This school is well known for having students that are non speaking English so thats why they have been falling behind so basically its the same thing when I say that every kid is different in tbeir own ways learning this school is just pushing so they can beat other schools but that wont work .

Anne Darling Elementary School

Posted September 15, 2009
My two son's have been coming here sice kindergarden. They hads three good teachers Mrs.Goteli,Miss.Masterson, and Mrs Dahl they were alway on top of there learning ways. If it wasn't for Mrs.Goteli, my son never would of got the help he needed! The Principal Mrs.Storie she looks at parents if they were stupid. But the teacher are great.

Anne Darling Elementary School 1

Posted May 04, 2004
Even though my daughter has done well academically the 4 years at this school, I fear for her at the next school she enters. It is a shame to be doing so poorly on these test scores. I have asked her teachers to give her harder work assignments, but they seem to think that what she is given is sufficient. They don't seem to push the students to find their limits. They have a terrible program that combines 2 grade levels of students in the same class. My daughter has had to help the teacher in teaching the second graders in her class in their studies. My daughter is going to school to learn, not be a teachers helper! If I could I would get her out. Only because of location is she even there. There are no extras at this school. No music, singing, clubs, afterschool sports. Nada! Their computer classes are basically non existant.

Anne Darling Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
My son has been a student at this school for two years now and the principal of this school is great. She has helped my son come a long way and she took the effort to make sure he was doing well. The teachers that I have dealt with so far have been great and have helped me with my son's reading a lot.

Anne Darling Elementary School
333 North 33rd Street, San Jose, CA  95133-1634
Last modified Anne Darling Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anne Darling Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top