Posted October 09, 2014
Lincoln High has offered my child an excellent opportunity to excel in sports, choir, dance and other activities. Mr. Hewittson, the principal, makes it known to parents that academics are ALWAYS the priority for the students. All staff/teachers are focused in teaching the subjects for knowledge, retention and success for each student. The campus setting at Lincoln allows for social and educational interaction. I am proud to have my child attend Lincoln and become an alumni member with the class of 2016. She has been offered the best public education at Lincoln and will be successful in college and any chosen career because of Lincoln High School. Go Lions!

Posted October 24, 2013
My grandson goes to this high school. The teachers seem to make the material interesting to the students. The chorus teacher is wonderful - not just for what she teaches, but for her involvement with the students. Most of all, the school seems to be very welcoming and inclusive - the administration, teachers, and other students.

Posted January 23, 2011
Lincoln is absolutely amazing! The performing arts are spectacular, and the school also has an excellent academic program. I love this school so much, and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Posted March 20, 2010

Posted February 24, 2010
I'm a Junior Here At Lincoln , It's a Great! School I loved Being Here Since My Freshman Year.The Year's I've Spent At Lincoln Made My Academics Soar The Teachers Are Amazing .They make me feel comfortable in the School Environment its safe Secure but i hate it that they have police there to make it feel like its a bad school it's not. Though I'm surprised by the increased number of New Students Attending ,there is the concern that 'This Is A Performing Arts School'And A Special One Of That that has Students with soaring talents.The Motto Is Do Right !.I'm Showing That here, accomplishing the commitment of my school showing this Review that hope makes you think Twice .It Has Things That some other schools don't have, A friendly community .Everybody Is Equal In every Way and in every way No matter of Ethnicity or Sexual Orientation .

Posted January 21, 2010

Abraham Lincoln High School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
My daughter has started her freshman year at Linclon and the Teachers and staff are wonderful. Her classes a very challenging but she's making imporvment. I'll update my information in a couple of months. Go Lions!

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted June 08, 2009
lincoln H.S is an awesome school. teachers and staff are very great and cool. they also have a lot interesting act, concert, dance, arts , etc. come and check out our Lincoln high school ,i am sure you'll come back again.

Posted June 05, 2009
oh my god..lincoln high school!best school ever..I LOVE IT(: it's enviorment,visual performing arts,and educational programs.. ive been attending this school for two years already and i love it.. everybody there is friendly & everybody fits in=] P.S.CLASS OF '11 BABY!

Abraham Lincoln High School
555 Dana Avenue, San Jose, CA  95126
Last modified Abraham Lincoln High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Abraham Lincoln High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top