Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Los Alamitos Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2016
All Los Alamitos staff are very professional and nice. They make you feel wonderful and let you know that their main priority is our children. They are willing to work with us in order for our children to learn and become a successful person in life. It is my second home. I'm very happy my children attend to this wonderful and marvelous school.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 05, 2016
Because the teachers deal with our children since school start until ending, not to mention if they need to stay with them after school or even before school. That's amazing, dealing with 30 students is brave. Thank you to all the teachers.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 05, 2016
Teachers at Los Alamitos are very professional. They know exactly what they are doing. My children for example, learned how to read and write well since Kindergarden, not to mention what they learned at preschool.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 05, 2016
I think they give enough homework, they just want the best for their students. I don't see my children struggling and they finish they homework on time plus their reading.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted May 05, 2016
I feel this way this way according the emails I received from the teachers. What to do as a parent to help achieve our children level in reading, math, etc.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted May 05, 2016
So far, my two children feel very respectful. I talk to them about how was their day at school and I can tell they are happy and feel secure.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 05, 2016
Because they want every single to learn and to succeed. They are aware if the student need some additional help and they provide that in order to make the student feel good.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 05, 2016
They make you feel their honesty. You can tell that in one on one conversations for example. As a parent everything that you want is the best education to our children. At Los Alamitos students are not only getting honesty, integrity and fairness, they are also getting respect and lots of discipline.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 07, 2016
Kindergarten teacher had me meet the transitional teacher that same time and that teacher was actually nice to me and smoothed over what the kindergarten teacher had done. I think she saw devastated I was and tried to lessen the blow. I thank her for that

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted March 07, 2016
Because the teacher came at me like my child was stupid and started back tracking when she realized I was upset. She started staying that she was willing to help me help him. But before that she talked about his ommatidia and that he was better suited for transitional instead. She maybe a clear cut choice of my son in 2 days as she taught 25 to 30 other students, how is that possible!

6130 Silberman Avenue, San Jose, CA  95120-3931
Last modified Los Alamitos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.