San Jose, CA

Simonds Elementary School 2

Posted November 04, 2014
2 stars only because the new principle is not supportive at all! The teachers and the administration are nice and is willing to help the parents/students, but the principle is not.

Posted April 17, 2014
My kids absolutely love(d) Simonds. The teachers are caring and attentive, and the administration is willing to address any problems that arise and try to resolve them hands-on. The introduction of common core standards is a new change that the teachers and staff are doing their best to embrace for the kids. Overall, I am very happy with the school.

Posted November 01, 2012
We love Simonds! The staff, the principal, the other parents and the students are wonderful, smart, and creative. We are beyond delighted with the school and are so happy our children can be a part of something so special. Highly recommend Simonds!

Posted February 17, 2011
We also transferred here and WOW we are extremely pleased with what we have found here. My child transitioned here easily and loves her new school and its offerings, especially that's she's learning keyboard and has a fabulous teacher. We look forward to our years here and being involved. Go Simonds!

Posted May 13, 2010
As a transfer parent we love this school. The kids are enjoying the teachers and activities. Great principal and staff.

Posted May 13, 2010
My child loving going to school here and the staff is excellent. They are always willing to listen and address any concerns I have.

Posted April 26, 2010
There is a sense of community when you walk on the school grounds. Kids are happy, they feel safe and the education is fabulous!

Posted April 26, 2010
It feels like family.... Teachers are great. Simonds has a wonderful principal and I feel that my kids are so safe there.

Posted April 25, 2010
The teachers, staff and principle CARE about my kids. They work with the students that need help and 'push' the ones that can do more. I love Simonds!

Posted May 14, 2009
We have a fourth grader at Simonds who started there as a kindergartner. As we've described our fantastic experiences with Simonds teachers, parents and students over the years, we're always asked - is Simonds a private school? (which of course it is not) We're proud that the educational standards, the school environment and the parent involvement all combine to delivery a terrific eco-system for education and growth for our children.

Simonds Elementary School
6515 Grapevine Way, San Jose, CA  95120
Last modified Simonds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Simonds Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top