San Jose, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 27, 2010
Valley Christian Elementary does a wonderful job of educating the whole child! Along with an excellent core curriculum, all students are taught music, foreign language, computers, art, hands-on science, and other subjects that contribute to a well-rounded education. Add to that the thoughtful spiritual component present in the classroom and in weekly chapel, and it is no wonder that Valley Christian graduates are making a difference in our community and our world!

Posted April 26, 2010
Teachers truly care for each student. The principal knows all the students by name and has lunch with each of them before the school year is over. Opportunities to develop skills like music and drama are prevelant. My son started the cello last year and loves it! I never thought my kids would be able to participate due to the costs of private lessons but in school music training have made that possible for us and opened an area of giftedness we never knew our son had.

Posted April 26, 2010
The teachers truly care about the children. I have had three children go through Valley and each time I am more impressed.

Posted April 25, 2010
It's an awesome environment for my kids. The teachers and staff are wonderful.

Posted September 18, 2009
I have never been so pleased with a school in my life. The staff is incredible and the teachers truly value every one of their students. The resources this school offers are endless, from technology to instruments. This is truly a school that God has a hand in.

Posted March 10, 2009

Valley Christian Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2008

Valley Christian Elementary School 4

Posted March 08, 2007
Our son thrived here for 4 years, from K-3 and I volunteerd so much because I loved being there. There were some double standards in the discipline area which were frustrating. Unfortunatley due to the high tuition we had to leave the school. Even more unfortunate was the very 'unchristian' way school treated us when we left. Good school, but WAY too money driven. I'd never go back for this very reason.

Posted December 20, 2006
I am really impressed with the quality of education and teachers at Valley. My daughter, a kindergartner, already knows cursive and 3rd grade level math. My only criticism is the administration.

Posted July 19, 2006
Last year was our daughter's 1st year. She has prospered beyond our wildest dreams. The teacher's are loving and careing, and have provide at atmosphere where she can grow and blossom.

Valley Christian Elementary School
1450 Leigh Avenue, San Jose, CA  95125
Last modified Valley Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Valley Christian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top