K-5|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We are grateful that you are checking out Valley Christian Elementary School, one of the most exciting, happy, and affirming yet challenging schools in the Silicon Valley. Placing God and His Word at the center of our school life, under the direction of caring Christian educational professionals, students are given unique opportunities to get excited about learning and discovering God's gifts in them and in each other. Please give us the opportunity to meet your personally and show you around our lively campus.
July 27, 2015

Bad
Good

Valley Christian Elementary does a wonderful job of educating the whole child! Along with an excellent core curriculum, all students are taught music, foreign language, computers, art, hands-on science, and other subjects that contribute to a well-rounded education. Add to that the thoughtful spiritual component present in the classroom and in weekly chapel, and it is no wonder that Valley Christian graduates are making a difference in our community and our world!

Teachers truly care for each student. The principal knows all the students by name and has lunch with each of them before the school year is over. Opportunities to develop skills like music and drama are prevelant. My son started the cello last year and loves it! I never thought my kids would be able to participate due to the costs of private lessons but in school music training have made that possible for us and opened an area of giftedness we never knew our son had.

The teachers truly care about the children. I have had three children go through Valley and each time I am more impressed.

It's an awesome environment for my kids. The teachers and staff are wonderful.

I have never been so pleased with a school in my life. The staff is incredible and the teachers truly value every one of their students. The resources this school offers are endless, from technology to instruments. This is truly a school that God has a hand in.

Our son thrived here for 4 years, from K-3 and I volunteerd so much because I loved being there. There were some double standards in the discipline area which were frustrating. Unfortunatley due to the high tuition we had to leave the school. Even more unfortunate was the very 'unchristian' way school treated us when we left. Good school, but WAY too money driven. I'd never go back for this very reason.

I am really impressed with the quality of education and teachers at Valley. My daughter, a kindergartner, already knows cursive and 3rd grade level math. My only criticism is the administration.

Last modified Valley Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-5