K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son attends the Saratoga location. He started as a pre-K, stay briefly in Jr-K and will be in the school's Kindergarten program. He just really loves the school (his friends/the teachers). The school has a very positive impact on him and I guess that's why spending monry for this private school is not just the right choice, but the necessary choice for us.

Great programs for newborn to school age children. I highly recommend Primary Plus to any parents.

My 2yr old son has been attending this school for some months now and we are quite satisfied with the school and the staff.

My daughter is in 1st grade and has been on the ADPP schools since preschool. she doesnt want to go anywhere else!

My son has been attending ActionDay/Primary Plus since he was one and thru the 3rd grade. It has become so much more than just a school/daycare...it is like family. We have made many friendships with families that will last a lifetime. We love the daycare/afterschool care/before school care that they offer. It makes it so convenient because the school is almost always open except for major holidays! The only downfall I have experienced is the price and some of the academics I feel is across the board and there is no special help for kids that are struggling or for kids that are excelling.

My son's attended Pre-K through JrK at Primary Plus Amber and we've had a great experience here. There are lots of after school classes and sports programs that he has enjoyed. As full time working parents we appreciate having these easy options for extra curricular/enrichment programs that can't all be done in the evenings and weekends. The transition from school to extended after school care is seamless.

My younger son is in elementary school at the Primary Plus Amber campus in San Jose. During his elementary and secondary years, my older son, now in high school, was a student at a couple of well known private schools, one in Palo Alto and one in Saratoga. Frankly my younger son's overall elementary experience is tremendously better than my older son's. Primary Plus is amazingly underrated and I wish I had known about the school when my older son was younger. The school does more than 'have a philosophy,' classroom curriculum is integrated throughout the campus and academic and artistic/whole child teaching occur for all disciplines. Finally, my younger son is clearly learning a tremendous amount, academically, artistically, and socially, and I know from comparing his work to that produced by students at my older son's former schools, that he is well ahead -- and without feeling pushed or pressured.

We have a daugher in Jr. K. Good caring teachers. Good curriculum. Very little parent-socialization opportunities as most parents work, and that bothers me. Although I'm also working, there's more socialization at my other kids' school. Has homework expecting parents' help and we love it. The program does not offer so much hands-on or creative experience, though. Very academic oriented, than social/developmental.

I love it but the tuition is killng me but it is open all the time I never have to worry about holidays or spring break or anything. Also, my kids love their teachers.

Last modified Primary Plus Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8