Saddleback Valley Christian 3

Posted February 20, 2014
this school has truly amazing teachers. i attended this school for one semester and i truly loved it. teachers and principals truly care for you and want you to succeed. the students however, are not so great. not only was i bullied, i was made fun of because of my weight. the students definitely do NOT resemble Christianity very well. not to mention, if you have money and you "donate", you have power over everybody else. plus, there is lots of pressure and VERY little room for error. i witnessed 3 people expelled in just 6 short months for things that would not be given much thought at public school.

Posted January 09, 2014
My daughter has been here two years. She has blossomed under the care and guidance of loving, Christian teachers. She was at a local Christian school previously and experienced some insensitive teachers regarding some attention issues. She hated School until she came here. The Soar/ALA program is awesome. She learns the same material at a slower, less pressured pace using a variety of teaching methods. The Director and the elementary "principal" were the warmest, caring people who gave me excellent advice about my daughter. They are on campus all of the time walking around, checking in on classes. They are very accessible and even reply to email questions. We couldnt be happier.

Posted October 14, 2013
My kids don't attend this school but after reading one parent's comment that the school is "right wing conservative" I know it's where I want my kids. Thanks!

Posted September 04, 2013
We researched 11 schools in the past two years and had our daughter in another wonderful program, however she was getting older and it was time to make a change. We are thrilled to have our daughter in such a loving and structured program. The staff is so supportive. You can tell that teaching is their passion not just a job. I am looking forward to enrolling my son next year.

Posted July 26, 2013
SVCS has changed the lives of both my children spiritually and academically. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a school that feels like a family. The principal personally greets and chats with people on campus every day. The SOAR program is amazing and has given my son (3rd grade) the extra help he needs to succeed. Christ's LOVE abides in this school and its staff.

Posted July 21, 2013
My son has been attending SVC for the last 4 years (about to go into his 5th), and we LOVE this school. My husband and I can't imagine him going anywhere else. The staff exudes Christ-like love and models the Christian walk. Our son is flourishing in Academics and his spiritual walk. I am a firm believer that our spiritual growth doesn't end at school but should continue at home as well. Each year, our son has had the most amazing teacher. Our family HIGHLY RECOMMENDS this school.

Saddleback Valley Christian 1

Posted June 13, 2013
So sad to say that the Spiritual, Biblical based foundations of many Christian Schools is not found here! The Bible program is a joke at best, my child never even had to memorize scripture and had to supplement this at home. Students receive an A in Bible just for being present. Money is the main focus of this school. Kids can and do walk all over the teachers and there is no respect for teachers in the classroom setting. No consequences for kids whose parents have deep pockets. Truly sad and pathetic.

Saddleback Valley Christian 1

Posted June 13, 2013
Should have Christian removed from title. Only concern is money. Bible program and classes are a joke, one can receive an A just for being present. Students lack respect for teachers in the classroom and if a child acts out but parents have deep pockets there are no consequences. Sad and Pathetic!

Posted February 28, 2013
My daughter has attended this warm, caring school for 5 years. We have been thrilled with the teachers and love the atmosphere. The kids are taught character and offered opportunities for growth that my other kids who attend public school do not get. My favorite part of this school is the SOAR program, where kids with learning challenges get the help they need - help that has been cut from the public schools. SVCS does not have instrumental music, which I wish it would add, but it does have all kinds of sports, cheerleading, and scouts. Also they are adding a classical education track, which will be good for students who are more academically advanced. I am excited that my child can go through this excellent program for middle school and high school as well.

Posted January 24, 2013
Awesome school. My two first graders love the school and their teachers. It is run very efficiently. It definitely has surpassed my expectations.

Saddleback Valley Christian
26333 Oso Road, San Juan Capistrano, CA  92675
Last modified Saddleback Valley Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Saddleback Valley Christian Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top