Posted October 05, 2014
Having had a child attend for 4 years, graduate and get into his top choice of colleges, I cannot say enough wonderful things about the teachers, administration and staff. Yes, the building and property are very nice, their equipment is top notch, but if you don't have quality people, you haven't got anything. Their numbers are getting higher, I hope they can handle the high enrollment without the over crowding at surrounding schools. I do wish they would open La Pata, this has always bothered me from a safety point, but I am confident with so many students enrolled the city will realize this needs to happen as soon as possible! It is a great school. You get what you put into it. The school spirit is highly contagious! I am excited for my next child to attend!

Posted July 28, 2014
The administration is fantastic, engaged with student and concerned with overall academics and prep for college. Though there is a diverse attendance all students are treated with respect and there is a clear concept of what is acceptable behavior. Great school spirit. I could not say enough positive things about SJHHS. Only negative is the access to the school by vehicle or foot and the cost to park is $100 a year, which with mello roos tax funding should not be a reasonable charge, blame that on CUSD's issues with budget.

Posted December 05, 2012
has an outstanding surf team as well that has won first place this year in our league finals over all other schools in its league.

Posted February 19, 2012
We love San Juan Hills! Our son went to Ladera Ranch Middle and now is at San Juan. It has been a great experience with wonderful teachers and great extracurricular opportunities. The Accelerated and AP classes are fabulous and there are many to choose from! The campus is gorgeous with a new weight room, certified trainer, theater with dressing rooms, and all new, clean facilities. Before we attended, I heard there was a possible problem with some hispanic gangs attending. I have seen nothing dangerous nor has my son. He loves it!

Posted September 21, 2010
SJHHS has a strong community of teachers dedicated to working with students of all abilities, backgrounds, ethnicity. This staff CARES!

San Juan Hills High School 0

Posted October 27, 2009
I am so happy we chose this school for our daughter. The principal is doing an amazing job and the staff seems to really care about the students.

San Juan Hills High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Fabulous teachers and great staff and administration. The parents are amazing supporters of the students and of the school. Go Stallions!

Posted August 19, 2009
It's a beautiful school with wonderful and capable teachers. It is still a new school, forging a new path and creating itself. The principal has an amazing track record and will surely take this school to incredible heights.

San Juan Hills High School 2

Posted May 11, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009
The teachers are incredible. The facilities are top notch. The infrastructure has evolved fairly quickly. The location is absolutely ridiculous from almost any aspect.

San Juan Hills High School
29211 Vista Montana, San Juan Capistrano, CA  92675
Last modified San Juan Hills High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Juan Hills High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top