Posted February 14, 2011
BEST SCHOOL EVER !!!!! IT ROCKS !!! I love this school because you have a lot of fun ..... and i get to see my friends ... and we dont have to wear uniforms !!!!! :)

Posted January 19, 2011
Del Obispo is a GREAT school with Great teachers. My daughter was was struggling in the 3rd grade. She was encouraged by her 4th grade teacher, but her 5th grade teacher was the best. She gave her the confidence and encouraged her to do her best. She is in the 6th grade at Marco and getting all A's and B's. We thought we were going to do 3rd grade over again. Mrs Groves, you are the best. I can't say thank you enough. Ms Wilson, you rock too because you helped her through the 3rd grade. Thank you to Mr G, Mrs Groves and Ms Wilson for working with both my husband and I to help get our daughter on the right path. Del Obispo Teachers do care and ROCK!

Del Obispo Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
My children have been at Del Obispo Elementary for two years now, and both my children had the most wonderful teachers last year, who were supportive of our family situation and who gave with all their hearts. I will always be grateful for Mrs. Dougherty's kindness as she stood by my daughter with much encouragement, as a close member in our family was suffering from mental illness. We love you Mrs. Dougherty. Mrs. Ettinger, my son's Kinder teacher is also an absolute delight and gave Remy the best first year in school any child could imagine. Thank you Del Obispo. Your teachers shine!

Del Obispo Elementary School 2

Posted October 19, 2007
We have attended for 3 years. Starting in Kindergarten, the children were overly interested in whos clothing was fancier, and this only has gotten worse throughout the 1st and 2nd grades. The principal trys to be interested, however, I think he would do better w/ older children. The teachers for the most part are good.

Posted July 27, 2007
We have only great things to say about Del Obispo after two years of exposure. Our daughter is right on track going into her 2nd grade year in 2007/08. We've had two fantastic teachers; Stephanie Ettinger and Claudia Ledri. We have witnessed and contributed to strong parental involvement at this school. Our principal and PTA are solid. So far, so good.

Posted May 31, 2007

Posted July 12, 2006
This is an overall good school, and we were generally happy with it. Parent involvement seems very high. The principal is just super - what a great lady. A couple of the teachers seem like they don't want to be there and maybe just near retirement? (I hope) There are a few fantastic teachers at this school, Mrs Yanaura being one. She rocks, and we miss her. Thank you Del Obispo!

Del Obispo Elementary School 3

Posted June 09, 2006
There are English and Spanish only speaking students in the class. Unfortunately, this leads to children sitting around while lessons are explained a second time to the Spanish speaking students. Children are bored and talked at rather than taught to.

Del Obispo Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2006

Posted April 03, 2006
I feel that the teachers at this school are very involved in their students school work. They are also very prompt about contactiong parents about their childrens school activities.

Del Obispo Elementary School
25591 Camino Del Avion, San Juan Capistrano, CA  92675
Last modified Del Obispo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del Obispo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top