K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 04, 2016
Stoneybrooke has been a HUGE blessing to our family. Great school! Amazing teachers! Awesome community!! We started here in Kindergarten and are headed to 5th grade next year. I HIGHLY recommend making this school your home :)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
I love how these teachers have poured into my kids. THANK YOU!!!! From the bottom of my heart, you are a treasure!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 04, 2016
This school develops honesty, integrity and fairness in its students by teaching them the way Christ wants us to behave. Scripture reference and prayer are used daily.

Posted October 09, 2015
i cant imagine my son in better school than this in any place in the word...the director very descipline,teachers very pro ,human,hard working and treat kids like their own...i cant describe how huge and progress in personaliy,education due to this school program ..very educative ,artistic and advance program...im amazed how my son before we go to sleep asked me daily to read him or he read me a book at the age of 5....million thank you....

Posted October 20, 2013
Stoneybrooke Christian Schools offers a first rate education with a Biblical worldview. Stoneybrooke nurtures growth with an administration and teachers who are open to partnering with me in not only educating my children, but training them in Godly character and wisdom, preparing them to be the leaders of tomorrow. I have had my children at Stoneybrooke over this last 10 years, and the staff and community of families has become our family. Stoneybrooke is not only the best choice that I have made for my children but the very best investment that I have made in their futures.

Posted October 20, 2013
Stoneybrooke Christian School is the best of the best!!! Our children are receiving top notch education along with Christian values, beliefs and character building with incredible staff and teachers. I highly recommend to anyone, such a wonderful school in so many ways!

Posted October 18, 2013
Our daughter was in Stoneybrooke from K through 8th. We knew then how well she was loved. Now, with a few months of her Freshman year in high school behind us, we know how well she was taught. She was completely nurtured spiritually, intellectually and socially. Stoneybrooke delivered a great education at a reasonable price.

Posted October 17, 2013
Stoneybrooke Christian is a wonderful school. The staff are an amazing group of Christian leaders that truly care about the students individually. They are helpful, loving and very knowledgeable in there fields. They go out if their way to work with the students and parents to maximize the children's growth both spiritually and academically. Another great quality Stoneybrooke offers is the warm family community. The parents are all so close, we pray together, laugh together and cry together. I fell extremely blessed to be a part of this school and so blessed my children get to grow in this environment!

Posted October 17, 2013
Stoneybrooke Christian is a perfect fit for our family. Each and every child's needs are met, whether they are excelling or struggling. I love that all three of my children are so different, yet all are taught to their individual needs. The teachers are loving, supportive and most of all positive role models.

Posted November 07, 2012
I tell everyone how much we love Stoneybrooke and share with them how happy we have been here and what a complete blessing it is to go Stoneybrooke. The leadership, commitment to biblical truth and solid academics make it stand out amongst the rest in my opinion. It's an AMAZING SCHOOL! Tommy H., Membership Pastor Saddleback Church

26300 Via Escolar, San Juan Capistrano, CA  92692
Last modified Stoneybrooke Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-6