San Juan Capistrano, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 20, 2013
Stoneybrooke Christian Schools offers a first rate education with a Biblical worldview. Stoneybrooke nurtures growth with an administration and teachers who are open to partnering with me in not only educating my children, but training them in Godly character and wisdom, preparing them to be the leaders of tomorrow. I have had my children at Stoneybrooke over this last 10 years, and the staff and community of families has become our family. Stoneybrooke is not only the best choice that I have made for my children but the very best investment that I have made in their futures.

Posted October 20, 2013
Stoneybrooke Christian School is the best of the best!!! Our children are receiving top notch education along with Christian values, beliefs and character building with incredible staff and teachers. I highly recommend to anyone, such a wonderful school in so many ways!

Posted October 18, 2013
Our daughter was in Stoneybrooke from K through 8th. We knew then how well she was loved. Now, with a few months of her Freshman year in high school behind us, we know how well she was taught. She was completely nurtured spiritually, intellectually and socially. Stoneybrooke delivered a great education at a reasonable price.

Posted October 17, 2013
Stoneybrooke Christian is a wonderful school. The staff are an amazing group of Christian leaders that truly care about the students individually. They are helpful, loving and very knowledgeable in there fields. They go out if their way to work with the students and parents to maximize the children's growth both spiritually and academically. Another great quality Stoneybrooke offers is the warm family community. The parents are all so close, we pray together, laugh together and cry together. I fell extremely blessed to be a part of this school and so blessed my children get to grow in this environment!

Posted October 17, 2013
Stoneybrooke Christian is a perfect fit for our family. Each and every child's needs are met, whether they are excelling or struggling. I love that all three of my children are so different, yet all are taught to their individual needs. The teachers are loving, supportive and most of all positive role models.

Posted November 07, 2012
I tell everyone how much we love Stoneybrooke and share with them how happy we have been here and what a complete blessing it is to go Stoneybrooke. The leadership, commitment to biblical truth and solid academics make it stand out amongst the rest in my opinion. It's an AMAZING SCHOOL! Tommy H., Membership Pastor Saddleback Church

Posted August 01, 2012
From Kindergarten through 5th grade, we have had a great experience at Stoneybrooke Christian! The teachers have been excellent, making the school worth the expense of a private school. They are nurturing but firm with high expectations. Having only been at one other school for preschool, we do not have a broad spectrum to compare with, but know Stoneybrooke Christian's leadership has a lot to do with the quality of the faculty.

Posted July 14, 2012
I have my child at this school because of the Christ centered, loving environment with high academic expectations. I know my child will be loved and cared for by the teachers and staff just as he would be by me. I know that they will have high standards for him in the classroom and that he will have to work hard to receive high marks. I kow he will be challenged and he will grow academically and spiritually.

Posted June 10, 2012
We love the school for the clear focus and teaching of Jesus Christ and HIs love for us. This coupled with academic excellence sets Stoneybrooke apart in our minds and makes it the school of choice for our family!!!

Posted June 06, 2012
Solid school overall - strong academic foundation is being laid but with spiritual influence and training from the faculty and administration that are invaluable. This combination seems to contribute greatly to forming stable, confident and capable people - most of whom seem to begin their lives toward loving God and other people.

Stoneybrooke Christian Schools
26300 Via Escolar, San Juan Capistrano, CA  92692
Last modified Stoneybrooke Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Stoneybrooke Christian Schools Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top