Bad
Good

Posted August 21, 2013
Best school, Best Principal, Best Teacher and Smart Students. My Kids learned a lot from this school, a lot of home work. I love it.

Posted June 24, 2010
james madison is a great school, my son was valued and had a great experince

Posted August 18, 2009
My son attended kindergartern there and it was a GREAT school. Teh teacher was too good and my son still remembers his teacher.

Posted July 13, 2009
I have two boys at Madison who have learned so much! The teachers kept me informed of my childs learning and worked with me when there was a problem. The principal is very involved with the students, the childrens learning and the parents. I was very excited to learn that my oldest child left the school knowing pre algebra. I feel that the school is an excellent public school and the teachers, the staff and the principal go out thier way to make you feel welcome.

Posted September 18, 2008
Our son has been attending for 3 years now. Each year the education is getting better and better. The teachers and staff really go out of their way to make the difference in the childs learning and future. I cannot tell you how happy we are that we live in the area that has a school such as this one. The Johns Family

Posted April 25, 2008
I have two boys at Madison my oldest has Mr.James who is an inspiration to my son.Mr James communicates very well with parents and loves his job my son is proof of that! My youngest has Ms. Samara I have watched my sons progress this year its amazing!!!! Ms. Samara has been a great support to me as well as my son

Posted February 27, 2008
This is my daughter third year in James Madison Elementary. She is able to read on her own, knows the multiplication table, and and does basic reasoning. On top of it all, she has a lots of field trips. She is definitely very lucky to have teachers like Mr. Uno and Mrs. Lew, who take the time to nurture and teach each kids according to thier potential. I am very happy with the progress so far.

Posted August 16, 2006
As a parent of two children who attend the school and 21 years in education, I feel this school is wonderful. They educate parents, staff and community along with their students to foster success. They are soley focused on academics. They help all children find their gift. Through art, music science, and build a genuine self esteem in all who attend. You can feel it the moment you step through the door. This is a really great school.

Posted October 24, 2005
The programs at this school are very good, my children get a lot more activity than there last school and are more excited about learning.

Madison Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2005
My experience with this school is the special education dept. I found the staff to be interested in doing a good job. On the down side I found that the goals set for my child were a bit low. As his parent I found that I had to definitely be in the presence of the director. All in all I would say that it was a good start for my child.

14751 Juniper Street, San Leandro, CA  94579-1222
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.