San Leandro, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 19, 2011
My 3 children love this school. They have loved all of their teachers with only one exception and she was only there for one year. I, too, have enjoyed all of the teachers. They have been very approachable and willing to work with me to help my children do their best. We have had SST meetings for 2 of my children. One did not qualify for intervention, but my other one does. The qualifications for who gets help are pretty tight and the SST did their best to help brainstorm ways of helping my child. I wish she could get more help, but that is not the fault of the school. The PTA has been great at providing many fun activities, some of which include the family. The school is safe and well maintained. The music program is very rigorous and sadly was recently cut way back.

Posted November 03, 2009
Corvallis School really cares about the children, they do their best to provide education and allow, encourage parents to be involved. Many of the staff come out of their own pocket to make sure that their truely is no child left behind.

Corvallis Elementary School 2

Posted August 28, 2009

Posted July 02, 2009
I think its a great school, I went there from 3rd grade and now my kids go there. I have never had an issue at this school or with any of the teachers. I love Corvallis School.

Posted October 21, 2008

Posted July 31, 2008
Great School. My kids love it and the staff is so great..

Posted June 26, 2008

Posted February 09, 2008

Posted February 08, 2008
The teachers and staff are so wonderful and supportive. The PTA is outstanding and make sure the students have a lot of fun activities during the year. The ground are clean and kept up nicely.

Corvallis Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2007
Intervention is done during the day for those who need the most help. The No Child Left Behind Act has tied the school's hands on how much extra help is given and to whom. The requirement of the students receiving 1.5 hrs of uninterrupted Language Arts and Math made it impossible for their to be as many field trips. Also, there are often not enough parents to help chaperone. Attend SRC Meetings and PTA meetings and you'll hear more abou these topics. This is the best school in the district by far! If your child needs help, youre the best tutor.

Corvallis Elementary School
14790 Corvallis Street, San Leandro, CA  94579
Last modified Corvallis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corvallis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top