School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Hillside Elementary is making every effort to create a Caring School Community with a strong focus on increasing student achievement. We seek to develop the whole child with a full time counseling program, a Boys and Girls after school program, and a highly qualified team of dedicated teachers who work to maximize quality instructional time for all students in order to increase student achievement. We encourage parents and families to participate in our school community as volunteers on parent councils, in classrooms and at our many family events.
June 28, 2010

Posted February 09, 2011
I was a student at hillside elementary for four years until i had to move away to the central valley. my experience at hillside was never been able to match to any other school i attended. All the teachers i had during my childhood at hillside i remember would work their best in providing us with the material we needed to succeed. I can not tell how great this school is because I would run out of words. I know that this school will be the most cherished memory I'll ever have of my whole education throughout these years it comes first then my high school memories

Hillside Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
This school has a great caring pricipal. Good teachewrs and a wonderful boys and girls club.

Hillside Elementary School 0

Posted October 24, 2007
When i went to Hillside 3 years ago , i was glad i left . the principal is rude and doesnt care about the students . But the teachers really love students .

Posted June 04, 2007

Posted January 29, 2007

Posted October 08, 2006
Hillside has the hardest working teachers I have ever met! They are dedicated to their students and committed to using small group instruction to deliver a customized education to every child. No child is left behind at hillside!

Posted August 24, 2006

Hillside Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2006
While Hillside is considered a low performing school, the teachers are a group of people dedicated to the education of the children. They work above and beyond what is required.

Posted September 07, 2005
This small neighborhood school offers individual instruction with low parent/teacher ratios. Many programs available and an abundance of activities throughout the year which actively involve parents and family.

Posted August 23, 2005
The staff at Hillside are a dedicated gourp of teachers, family members and community members. The teachers clearly understand the children and work hard to meet the wide range of needs. Hillside has a growing PTA group which helps organize community events to bring the community together.

Hillside Elementary School
15980 Marcella Street, San Leandro, CA  94578
Last modified Hillside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top