School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Hillside Elementary is making every effort to create a Caring School Community with a strong focus on increasing student achievement. We seek to develop the whole child with a full time counseling program, a Boys and Girls after school program, and a highly qualified team of dedicated teachers who work to maximize quality instructional time for all students in order to increase student achievement. We encourage parents and families to participate in our school community as volunteers on parent councils, in classrooms and at our many family events.
June 28, 2010

Bad
Good

BOYS and girls club bad teachers mean new prinsable mean kids mean

My daughter went to hillside from 2nd to 5th and my son from k -3rd grade , wonderful staff . lots of patience not all teachers are the best but most of them are great at what they do I wouldn't chose any other school lots of actives , programs, field trips , movie night ect .

I was a student at hillside elementary for four years until i had to move away to the central valley. my experience at hillside was never been able to match to any other school i attended. All the teachers i had during my childhood at hillside i remember would work their best in providing us with the material we needed to succeed. I can not tell how great this school is because I would run out of words. I know that this school will be the most cherished memory I'll ever have of my whole education throughout these years it comes first then my high school memories

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted June 28, 2010

This school has a great caring pricipal. Good teachewrs and a wonderful boys and girls club.

When i went to Hillside 3 years ago , i was glad i left . the principal is rude and doesnt care about the students . But the teachers really love students .

Hillside has the hardest working teachers I have ever met! They are dedicated to their students and committed to using small group instruction to deliver a customized education to every child. No child is left behind at hillside!

Last modified Hillside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.