Posted July 04, 2014
I attended this school for 5 years total, and I loved it so much. If it were not for the financial problems my family had, I would have loved to stay. The teachers are very patient and kind. I could tell they really cared and wanted to help. The school lunches were incredible, and the other students were very friendly. I've gone from CCS to public school, back to CCS and now in public school again and I have no doubt that this is my favorite school ever. If I had the chance, I would come back. Although, there is quite a lot of schoolwork and homework, it truly helps. This school prepares you in all ways for your future. You also learn a lot about God and it is very peaceful and loving there especially compared to a public school where fights happen about once every few weeks. I've never heard of a fight going on while I was there, and there's so much more I would love to say about this school, but it's difficult to summarize all the greatness in a review. Overall, I'd just like to say this is a wonderful school.

Chinese Christian Schools?San Leandro 4

Posted July 24, 2013
really difficult but made me very prepared. I am leaving this year to a different school to meet more people because my 8th grade class had only 20 people. There was only one class too. You are very protected from drugs and alcohol. I have never in my life seen or heard anyone at CCS smoke, drink, or do drugs. So if you are looking for a very protected school you have found it. It does also really emphisize christian standards. All and i mean ALL (there arent many) are extremely caring and think of you as their own. Trust me. They love you and they show it. But let me warn you, this school is difficult! I had a GPA of 3.0 at this school and i now have a GPA of 4.0 at a public school. They really prepare you.

Chinese Christian Schools?San Leandro 4

Posted March 22, 2012
Honestly, there is too much homework in 6th grade, but the overall general school atmosphere is great! Every other year's field trip always has meaning, and the Mandarin classes are great. The students are disciplined and respectful.

Posted March 10, 2012
CCS is a good school for anyone. In Elementary everybody will get along. In Middle School you will get more homework and stricter teachers but you will have a little more freedom then Elementary. You also get 2 lockers. But in 7th grade the teacher is very lazy so I recommend you to switch to Alameda for 7th grade then switch back for 8th grade.

Chinese Christian Schools?San Leandro 1

Posted June 15, 2011
This school is a good school but when you get into 6 garde depand on which teacher they put you in. My girl who has a teach name Tina . She is the wrost teacher that i ever seem. Not even i complaim about her, all my relative 's children who had her class before also complaim about her. I personal do not like her at all....She is a very unfair teacher and alway think that she is right even thought she did not. I hope all parents need to careful when your child get into 6 garde make sure that you don't have this teacher.

Posted September 29, 2009
I love Chinese Christian Schools because it has such a great atmosphere. Everyone in our grade is like one big family. 99.9% of students graduate from Chinese Christian Schools. Overall it is a wonderful experience and you get a chance to learn more about God.

Posted September 28, 2009
Great Academics, Amazing Teachers, and a safe environment for learning.

Chinese Christian Schools?San Leandro 0

Posted September 28, 2009
What other school has one hundred of its students go to college? We also have ridiculous pass rates and 5 rates on the APs. Our teachers care about our students and have classes small enough for personal attention. Best of all, the teachers don't teach just academically but also guide students through life. What more could a parent want?

Posted September 28, 2009
It has good academic as well as moral standards where people can actually communicate with their teachers and staff on a one-on-one basis.

Posted September 28, 2009
It made me the person i am now and my parents are proud of what i have acheived. The teachers are so friendly too, i love them so much. Although i don't attend CCS anymore, it's my favorite school and i miss it greatly. In the future, i will totally send my kids here.

Chinese Christian Schools?San Leandro
750 Fargo Avenue, San Leandro, CA  94579
Last modified Chinese Christian Schools?San Leandro is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Chinese Christian Schools?San Leandro Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews.