PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have never been at a school where the staff, head of school and principal knows every child's name and/or family name. For me, it was the first sign of a caring environment. My daughter also feels like she is at home there.

My son transferred from a public school to Principled Academy and it was the smartest move I have ever made. Every staff member and teacher care about the kids and always put the child's needs first. My son is so excited to go to school every morning and learn. I am fully informed on what goes on at that school and I really appreciate that. The open communication between Principled Academy and the parents makes the school year easier to plan and prep for me as a parent.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love the teachers at this school. They really care about the kids and want them to do great. My sons past and current teachers are so compassionate and caring. They really pay attention to each student in the class and notice if something is wrong. They try their hardest with each child and no child gets less attention then the other.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework is very helpful for my son. He loves all the interactive homework that is given to him. It really lets the parents to be apart of the homework with the kids to learn and have fun at the same time.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My son has been instilled with the values of honesty, integrity, and fairness from Principled Academy by there teaching and actions. He knows how to be kind and help others when he sees they need help. He was taught to say something if he sees something wrong and also he is taught not to be afraid to speak up. They reward honesty and try to help those who don't totally grasp the idea, instead of scolding them .

Since my son started Principled Academy in 2014 it has been one of the best experiences I have had. We had switched him from public school so he would not get lost in the shuffle. My son gets up early every morning eager to go to school to play and learn. The staff are so caring and know each kid on a personal level which I love. No child is left out at this school and gets the attention they deserve. They are so involved with the kids and offer great extracurricular activities for the students. Putting my son in this school has been the best choice for our family. Thank you Principled Academy for welcoming my son with open arms and treating him with such care and respect!

My Children were so shy when they started Principled Academy,because of the warm attention which the staff showed to the kid's and Support they grew up to be Compassionate,Helpful & more Sensitive to other's because it's a character Education School my children were molded to be Great in Character,Thank You Principled Academy.

Principled Academy provides a close-knit learning environment for students in which each child is known by all staff. It's a home away from home for my daughter.

Amount of homework: Agree

Even though a lot of homework is not given, it is meaningful and makes the students think.

We are very happy with the school. It s amazing how many Kids from all over the the world you can find there, a trully multicultural environment. My Kids started last year in preschool and It was hard at the beginning because they didn t know english at all, so for them was difficult. But we had a lot of support from the teachers and soon they were adapted and have been enjoying a lot the school. The ambiance is nice and cozy and teachers are very kind and patient. There are lots of activities that involve the students. Big kids are very nice and helpful with the little ones and I think the school has a lot to do with this.

Last modified The Principled Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8