PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (4 responses)

Posted May 24, 2016
I have never been at a school where the staff, head of school and principal knows every child's name and/or family name. For me, it was the first sign of a caring environment. My daughter also feels like she is at home there.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 24, 2016
I would like to recognize Kristina Seher for all her hard work and dedication to the Principled Academy. She truly demonstrates leadership and has an amazing amount of compassion for the students that attend the school.

Posted May 23, 2016
Mr. Trevor is a wonderful, caring,enthusiastic, and entertaining pre-school teacher. My daughter loves him and she is always talking about the various activities he has for them during the day. He is always in a great mood and is very sincere in his love for the kids.

Posted May 23, 2016
My son transferred from a public school to Principled Academy and it was the smartest move I have ever made. Every staff member and teacher care about the kids and always put the child's needs first. My son is so excited to go to school every morning and learn. I am fully informed on what goes on at that school and I really appreciate that. The open communication between Principled Academy and the parents makes the school year easier to plan and prep for me as a parent.

Posted May 23, 2016
I would like to take the time to say thank you to my son's teacher Ms. Felix. She has ben so patient and kind to all the kids in the class. She has such a great heart and I know my son just loves her as his teacher. She comforted my son when he was going through a real rough time and as a parent I could not have been more grateful. It's so hard to find great teachers like her who have such compassion and love for their students as she does. It is not easy being a teacher, but she teaches with such kindness effortlessly.

Posted May 23, 2016
I want to say thank you to Ms. Felix who has been so sweet and caring to my son. He loves her as his teacher and I do as well. Our dog recently passed away and she was there when he started crying about it. She listened to him and consoled him during his emotional time. She hugged him and I am so thankful there are people like her that care and want to help. It really warms my heart knowing he did not have to go through that experience alone because crying at school can make a difficult memory to forget. But thanks to Ms. Felix she helped my son cope with that experience at school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 23, 2016
I love the teachers at this school. They really care about the kids and want them to do great. My sons past and current teachers are so compassionate and caring. They really pay attention to each student in the class and notice if something is wrong. They try their hardest with each child and no child gets less attention then the other.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 23, 2016
The homework is very helpful for my son. He loves all the interactive homework that is given to him. It really lets the parents to be apart of the homework with the kids to learn and have fun at the same time.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 23, 2016
My son has been instilled with the values of honesty, integrity, and fairness from Principled Academy by there teaching and actions. He knows how to be kind and help others when he sees they need help. He was taught to say something if he sees something wrong and also he is taught not to be afraid to speak up. They reward honesty and try to help those who don't totally grasp the idea, instead of scolding them .

Posted May 23, 2016
Since my son started Principled Academy in 2014 it has been one of the best experiences I have had. We had switched him from public school so he would not get lost in the shuffle. My son gets up early every morning eager to go to school to play and learn. The staff are so caring and know each kid on a personal level which I love. No child is left out at this school and gets the attention they deserve. They are so involved with the kids and offer great extracurricular activities for the students. Putting my son in this school has been the best choice for our family. Thank you Principled Academy for welcoming my son with open arms and treating him with such care and respect!

2305 Washington Avenue, San Leandro, CA  94577
Last modified The Principled Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8