Bohannon Middle School 1

Posted December 02, 2014
I have had numerous problems with the school my son is only went there for a month he's been stabbed with a pencil chase down the street after school spit on at school been called racist names a teacher is yelling in his face and I bring it to the school's attention Mr Pacman they call him and nothing was done. no one should send their son to the school if they care about their kids because the staff at the school does not care about your kids at all

Bohannon Middle School 4

Posted April 04, 2011
My granddaughter goes to Bohannon and she has ADHD I am very satisfied with the way the staff here are helping her and keeping me informed of her outcome She struggles very hard to get the work done. But with the teachers help and my looking over her shoulder she has improved alot. I dont think she would get the help anywhere else that she has gotten from Bohannon. THANKS TO THE STAFF FOR ALL YOUR HELP...

Bohannon Middle School 2

Posted April 02, 2011
My nephew goes here. Last year it was fine but this year it's gone down the hill bad! He was supposed to be put in a separate room for testing and they haven't been doing that ALL YEAR. Now he is failing almost everything and he may be held back because of the school's negligence. This has impacted his overall attitude towards school and his self esteem greatly! No matter how many times my family and I reassure him that he is not unintelligent, he just doesn't seem to believe it. If your child has testing issues, don't send them here! Thanks a lot Bohannon for damaging my nephew's view of his own self worth!! You can bet that my little nephew won't be going here when the time comes! -A very angry Aunt

Bohannon Middle School 4

Posted February 01, 2010
My daughter is now a 7th grader at Bohannon. I am very happy with her academic achievements while attending Middle School. All around,this is the most dificult age group to deal with and compared to my eldest three, who all attended Bancroft Middle school in San Leandro - all of whom had issues with administration, staff and peers. Bohannon's administration, staff, and student body all seem to work together for the betterment of the school as a whole. I couldn't ask for a more well rounded environment for my daughter.

Bohannon Middle School 1

Posted September 24, 2009

Bohannon Middle School 3

Posted July 22, 2009
I have had five children go through this school and, therefore, have had a long experience with Bohannon. My experience with several teachers was positive and I found that if I was interested in being proactive, they were more than willing to talk to me. I only found two teachers who were not organized and didn't communicate well. Bohannon has had three different principals while my kids were there. Ms. Cambria was the first and had the school whipped into shape. After her departure, there has been a noticeable decline in communication with parents, discipline issues, and overall attitude of students.

Posted April 24, 2009
this is the best school my kid has ever been to

Bohannon Middle School
800 Bockman Road, San Lorenzo, CA  94580
Last modified Bohannon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bohannon Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top