San Lorenzo, CA

Edendale Middle School 4

Posted February 27, 2010
I love Edendale or I would not be a teacher here for so long. Almost all of the teachers, staff, and administration here at EMS are passionate about teaching our students and give 110%. We love our students and want them to succeed, but we'd love to see more parent involvement. It takes a village to raise a child! We have seen improvement in standardized test scores and we are making growth. We are currently going through many positive changes and hope to implement many more changes to improve academics, safety, and extracurricular programs at Edendale in the upcoming years. Change takes time and no school is perfect. Soon we will have a new gym and athletics field, as well as a push towards a college-bound community. The students and staff of Edendale Middle School are gearing up for the future and it looks brilliant!

Edendale Middle School 1

Posted October 04, 2009

Edendale Middle School 0

Posted July 24, 2009
edendale did not help my son out he had a hard time in school

Posted January 15, 2008

Posted January 14, 2008

Edendale Middle School 3

Posted March 08, 2007
It's a good school, but more needs to be done. There are parents that help, but they need more evolvement from them. It seems to me that certain students get more privileges than others. I have seen first hand things that go on there.

Edendale Middle School 1

Posted March 06, 2007
I am a present student at Edendale. This school is a waste of time. You could not learn anything. Other students distrupts you when you are trying to learn. Safety is horrible.

Edendale Middle School 4

Posted August 29, 2006
- a former student
This school helped me all the way. My 8th grade year was easy than I thought it would be. For the biggest project, the teachers helped us to orgranized our work. Also there's a classroom after school where you can ask for help or do your homework where no one can bother you.

Posted January 23, 2006

Edendale Middle School 2

Posted March 31, 2005

Edendale Middle School
16160 Ashland Avenue, San Lorenzo, CA  94580
Last modified Edendale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edendale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top