Posted April 30, 2014
Grant School ROCKS! Students are thriving and families are happy. A small school with a huge heart and amazing kids, families and staff!

Posted January 29, 2014
Grant Elementary is an Excellent School. Ms. Bramlett is very involved and leads with passion. She takes the time to get to know our kids and pays attention to what is going on. The teachers are excellent and my experience so far is that teachers have high standards of excellence and most are very experienced teachers. This is a very small school with a warm community of parents, teachers and leadership that cares. The PTA is very involved in this school and Parents have every opportunity to get involved if they can. Love it!!

Posted January 29, 2014
* I confidently give my child's school a rating of '5' across all criterion, based on my personal observation internally ( interacting with the school staff - i.e. Ms. Todd's (child's teacher) and Ms. Bramlett (school principal ) and externally (assessing the quality of assigned homework and announcements of school events, intended to inform and involve the school community ) * I was very impressed in the overview and diversity provided by my child's current teacher on activities, subjects and projects that would be covered over the course of this academic school year. * Specifically, I was impressed with Ms. Bramlett's address to parents covering her objectives and strategy for preparing our children for the realities their future global competitive workplace and challenges ! It was refreshing to hear her and later my child's teacher Ms. Todd discuss the activities for first grade that would lead to the objectives * Also, it was impressive to see how this school's community comes together for such activities as, "Garden Day" to pitch in and contribute to preparing a fruitful garden which seem to contribute to a greater sense of community overall ! Great school !! *

Posted January 28, 2014
This school has the most amazing educators for my kids. They are challenged, supported and encouraged in everything. I have 4 kids that have gone here and I've LOVED every teacher they have had. There is decent involvement with families through their PTA and other opportunities. The principal has always been open to communication about my kids and any issues that have come up. I'm a little more forthcoming then they are with discipline but I feel comfortable with their decisions to try to let the kids learn to solve their own problems. All in all, Grant school rocks!!!

Posted January 28, 2014
Amazing school! Mrs. Bramlett the principal is wonderful. Pta does so much for the school. Teachers go above and beyond for the children.

Posted January 28, 2014
I've been with Grant school for the past 12 years for 4 of my kids. Very talented teachers and wonderful principal. It's an Awesome school where parents are heard and welcomed at all times.

Posted September 14, 2008
I am thrilled to have 3 of my children attending Grant this year. I have been so impressed with leadership, staff and teachers. All 3 of my children have come home this school year excited to share what they have done and what they have learned from it. And they are excited about what is next to learn. Each of my children have had great experiences with the staff too. I couldn't be more pleased. And then there is my daughter who started Kindergarten this year. She was so amazed at all the things she got to do, and how great it was that she was 19 nee friends. Her teachers are so wonderful with teaching from the beginnning that our classmates are our friends. I love it! And I have a son who is in choir...the musicteacher rocks! And the test scores have going up and up. Just wow!

Grant Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted December 19, 2007
If you are looking for a school that really takes pride in providing your child with the most enriching education experience than Grant is the school for you! My son was overflowed to Grant several years ago, and I have kept him there despite spots being freed up at closer schools. Every event is really family and community oriented. Test scores are not everything.

Grant Elementary School 0

Posted September 05, 2007
I am impressed as to how Mr. Kaminski goes beyond the call of duty both inside and outside the campus. He not only shows how much he cares about education, but safety is of great concern to him. He also serves as a 'traffic guard' directing cars and children on a busy street.

Grant Elementary School
879 Grant Avenue, San Lorenzo, CA  94580
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top