Public charter
San Marcos, CA
After care: No

Posted December 03, 2012
What a difference Pivot has made to our daughter and our family! I was a die-hard public school PTA driven parent before I realized the excitement and curriculum of freedom we have experienced with Pivot. Genuine teachers and ease of contact are just a few of the characteristics that make Pivot awesome! I am so glad we were told about Pivot. My daughters loves the responsibility and structure of her learning and feels empowered to perform without hindrance of other students that kept her unfocused at public school. Thank you Pivot for all your diligence and exciting field trips.

Posted December 01, 2012
I love the Staff at Pivot - Each and everyone is dedicated and accessable. My daughter is in her second year with Pivot and is thriving !! So glad we found them !!

Posted November 30, 2012
Pivot is a fantastic school, this is my first year, and were only a couple months into the school year,I absolutely love it! The teachers care about you so much, it's almost like your their only student, that's how much the focus on not just me but each, individual student. The kids here are so welcoming! I had no problem making friends coming as a new student. They never judge you about anything, and that's what we need in every school! Pivot is fantastic!

Posted November 30, 2012
This school provides multiple options that allow students to maximize their learning experience. Great program!

Pivot Charter School - San Diego
1030 La Bonita Drive, San Marcos, CA  92078
Last modified Pivot Charter School - San Diego is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pivot Charter School - San Diego Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top