Posted June 14, 2013
My Daughter went to Kindergarten and now she has completed her first grade. Principal Mr. Baum is outstanding who has done a wonderful job by having many Art programs and so much activities to keep parents involved. Teachers are awesome who works very closely with students. I would highly recommend TOES to any parent.

Posted March 16, 2012
We have had two children attending TOES since 2006. The principal, Mr. Baum, has done a wonderful job in the past few years he's been here. We have a great new music teacher this year, and the arts program is outstanding. We have been very happy with all of our children's teachers and see the dedication they put into their students' educations. The PTO works very hard to not only have fun events, but to raise money that benefits the students directly. Couldn't be happier with our school!

Posted September 01, 2011
My children have attended Twin Oaks since 2006. The staff is excellent! I have found most teachers to be energetic and interested in my child's achievements as well as the areas they could improve. The focus on improving over the last few years has begun to payoff and you can see it in proficiency levels in the younger and older grade levels. The administrative staff is top of the line and the principal, Mr Baum, is effective and well liked. He takes a personal interest in all the kids and their success at TOES. The PTO is also a great organization that works tirelessly for the school through fund raising and events like the school carnival. I can honestly recommend TOES to any parent considering enrollment.

Posted June 10, 2011
Fantastic school with dedicated staff! My little guy loved going to school every day and was excited to tell me all about his day when I picked him up.

Posted June 09, 2011
My daughter started in Kinder and will be in 5h this year. I have a total of 3 kids tat TOES. I have seen our school grow and change for the better. Thanks to our Principal and Assistant Principal !!!! The teachers rock and PTO is a blast!

Twin Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted February 18, 2011
TOES is a great school with a fabulous new administration. The PTO has a new focus of "fun" activities that generate funding for the school vs. catalog fundraisers. The staff is like a big family who coordinate their schedules and plan their curriculum together. My two kids are very happy there. It's clean, safe and diverse.

Twin Oaks Elementary School 2

Posted January 14, 2011
The problem I have with Twin Oak Elementary is that they do not provide bus service and I am not the only parent complaining about it.Kids miss out on school days because of this.

Twin Oaks Elementary School 0

Posted June 06, 2008
Our family has two kids at this school and one that started when it opened.. This school used to be outstanding in spirit, test scores, parental involvement, and staffing, before the original principal left a few years back. The admin and staff, and eventually the entire school, are going down hill... real fast. Too much staff turn-over and too much (PTO) fundraising and focus on money. Not enough accountability or credibility... across the board! We all loved this school in the beginning... now private school is looking better and better every day.

Twin Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2008
My daughter has attend this school since First Grade and she is now in Fifth. She has done wonderfully with all of her teachers. The school is great, the teachers are terrific and the principal has great leadership.

Twin Oaks Elementary School 0

Posted August 03, 2007
My son attended Ms. Matthew Kindergarten class. She is a fabulous teacher. She has her hands full with the class size, but my son really worked well with her. The principal is very accessible. The school functions were fun (movie night, music).

Twin Oaks Elementary School
1 Cassou Road, San Marcos, CA  92069
Last modified Twin Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twin Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top