Saints Felicitas And Perpetua School 1

Posted November 04, 2014
I transferred my daughter from this school year despite the fact that it had already started because of the lack of professionalism that the principal demonstrated. We also had to deal with bullies and disrespect amongst the students which was never addressed by the school administration.

Saints Felicitas And Perpetua School 1

Posted September 09, 2014
I had my two children here and we decided to leave after going through three principals in the past three years, inconsistent staffing, bullying and just a downhill spiral for the school. It was at one point well managed but now it lacks what it once had.

Posted February 16, 2013
We love SSFP! It's amazing that the church is very involved with the school. Fr. Paul is there at every school event and would always greet every parent with his sweet smile. He worked really hard to build the TK, Kinder and Science Lab. The academics is awesome too. They learn one grade level ahead in Math and the teachers do challenge their kids in all subjects. The parents and staff are very involved and do work together to make every school event a success.

Saints Felicitas And Perpetua School 3

Posted July 17, 2012
I don't know why parents think that the curriculum is advanced. All Catholic schools in California including St. Felicitas follows the same California standards that all public schools do. It's stated right on the school's website. Why would I pay for that when it's free at public school. The only benefit that I see are the smaller class sizes.

Posted January 10, 2012
The academics at this school is top notch! Math program is excellent! Every kid learns one grade level above in math/reading. Teachers teach the children good morals and how to be good Catholics. Very challenging curriculum! If you believe in having a strong academic foundation for your child, SSFP is the place to be. Your child will learn a lot! We absolutely love it here and so happy we discovered this school!

Saints Felicitas And Perpetua School 4

Posted June 26, 2010
I visited this school and I left with a good impression, however my only concern was that the playground looked so plain to me, and there are still younger children that might need a more appealing playgound. I know that we all have a different opinion as far as our children's quality of education; my daughter will be attending kindergarten next year and I want her first learning experience to be a positive one, in all areas not just academically.

Posted April 20, 2010
My two daughters graduated from Saints Felicitas and Perpetua School and I must say it is definitely the academic preparation they received from the teachers. My children were well prepared for high school. I am proud to say they were able to take AP and honors classes. I truly feel it is due to the challenging curriculum of Saints Felicitas and Perpetua school. The teachers are all dedicated to Catholic education. Another important aspect of the school is the math lab and the Accelerated Reader Program. Students are able to visit the math lab at 7:15 am, review for tests or ask questions about a homework problem. Besides the reading curriculum, the AR Program is an additional reading comprehension assessment for students. Drop in anytime and you will be impressed with the school and the teachers.

Posted February 25, 2010
I love this school!! Plain and simple. My son has a good understanding and base of his faith, which I think is very important. Secondly, his school is very challenging. They are very ahead in terms of what is expected and what is being taught. I can say I would not want him anywhere else. I know for a fact he will get ahead in life by completing his schooling there. They also include the parents in everything including preparing their lunches (which are done fresh everyday!). I love it!

Posted January 05, 2010
This school provides a wonderful Catholic education and prepares the students to become life long Catholics. The academic excellence that is stressed is attainable and the children respond to the challenges presented in their classes. I encourage anyone looking for a great school in the San Gabriel Valley area to come and take a look at this school.

Saints Felicitas And Perpetua School 0

Posted June 21, 2009
This school prepared all four of my children for the rigorous honors level classes they took in high school. The principal is wonderful and the teachers are very caring and interactive with their students. I would highly recommend this school to any parent looking for a wonderful education for their child both spiritually and academically. This school consistently achieves excellence across the board as seen in test scores, top placement yearly in the academic decathlon and in service to the community.

Saints Felicitas And Perpetua School
2955 Huntington Drive, San Marino, CA  91108
Last modified Saints Felicitas And Perpetua School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Saints Felicitas And Perpetua School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top