No rating

Fusion Academy - San Mateo

Private | 6-12 | 67 students

Student diversity

Living in San Mateo

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $609,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,860.

1 review of this school

Posted December 1, 2013

Many of the teachers are in their mid 20's, and because of this I feel that many teachers do not have the experience needed to teach to full potential, especially in a 1-1 setting to many kids struggling with learning disabilities. Although the school tries for structure, there is very little. Guidelines, staff positions, and the set up of the school is constantly changing, which is not the position I wish for my child to be learning in, or what i thought i was getting myself into. As a parent I have heard how the school can be off for both middle, and high school students. All students are kept in the same environment to mix, ages 12-18, which i can see has impacted my child in a negative light due to an early influence to "mature" content from older students. And I cant believe that the older kids are thrilled with this either... As for the education, I can only hope that my child is learning to their full ability, as I do not have a base line from other students to reflect on. From what I have seen the work is not quite as hard as most public schools, and is easier than most private schools, in my experience. Like all schools, there are students that like and dislike it here.

This school has not yet provided program information.

Help other families

Millions of families turn to GreatSchools for help with their
school search. You can help these families by providing
a few details about this school.

Administrators & teachers: Let your school shine!

2000 Alameda De Las Pulgas