PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

St. Paul School 4

Posted October 13, 2015
My daughter has been going to this school for the past two years. She loves her teachers and I feel that she receives the attention from her teacher that she needs in order for her to learn well and grow. I had visited other prospective schools before settling on St. Paul's and I am so pleased with our decision to send my child to this school. All interactions I have had with the staff here have been great and I am thankful to have a school like this to send my daughter to.

Posted October 01, 2015
This is the first year in SPS for both of our girls. We visited other schools over the summer before deciding SPS. I love the small classroom size, cleanliness, extra-curricular activities and not to mention the great after school program. The teachers are excellent and they make the students their priority. The school has constant communication with the parents and the principal is easily accessible. I would definitely recommend this school!

St. Paul School
Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 01, 2015
Thank you to the principal, Ms. Acuna, for taking the time to meet with us about the school. Also, for working with us to ensure that both girls attended SPS this year.

Posted October 01, 2015
St. Paul School makes a positive learning experience for all children in the community. Students are the number one priority. Teachers and staff are friendly and great to work with.

Posted November 29, 2014
St. Paul has been such a great fit not only for my daughter but my family as well. My daughter has truly blossomed in the few short months that she has been a student at St. Paul's her teacher Mrs. Gray is amazing! She is very happy to go to school everyday and academically I know she is thriving. I love knowing that she is not only receiving the best education but she is also being well taken care of. I cannot say enough great things about St. Pauls.

Posted November 03, 2014
This is our first year in SPS. My husband and I went to visit the school in January this year and absolutely felt this was the right school for our daughter. She just stated Kindergarten this year. The teachers and staff are so welcoming, it feels like you are at home. The class sizes are small which I love. They offer an excellent after school program. I feel like this school is a safe place for my daughter. She loves her class and her teacher. I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted October 03, 2014
My daughter has been at St Paul School since K, she is now in 3rd grade and we couldn't be happier. The teachers and staff are amazing, well educated and structured. The principal is amazing and has brought the school a long way since she became principal almost 4 years ago. We love the small class sizes, the tight parent community, the support we receive from teachers and staff, the religious education they receive, they go to mass every Friday but most of all, the education my daughter is receiving. We are absolutely 100% satisfied and highly recommend this great school.

Posted November 16, 2013
My child started the middle school program (6-8) at St. Paul's and we couldn't be happier with our school experience. The teachers are top-notch, and work together with all three grades. They provide a lot of individual support and encourage creative problem-solving, but also hold the kids accountable and expect them to do the work and do their best. The academics are great - they are reading entire complex novels, doing hands-on science experiments, and discussing big ideas in social studies and religion. The principal is terrific, passionate about education, accessible, down-to-earth, and absolutely committed to the development of the school, the students, and the staff. The students (many of whom have been together for years at the K-8) welcomed my child with open friendliness from day one, and as a new parent, I felt the same welcome from other families and the staff. The school offers strong academics, Common Core, a small, safe, supportive environment, art, music, Spanish, a computer lab, great before and after school care, enrichment classes, and sports. It's a real gem.

Posted October 21, 2013
Being new to the bay area and with such a small network pool, it was hard to decide what options were available for our son. After much consideration and family support we decided to seek out Private school. We knew St. Paul would be a fit the minute we met the Principal. The faculty and staff were very inviting and confirmed that we were not only making the right move academically for our son but entering a family environment. I'm sure we've made the right choice.

Posted October 17, 2013
My husband and I wanted a good school for that not only provided the necessary academic stimulation, but also was a safe and nurturing environment. St. Paul s exceeds our expectations. The Principal is very welcoming, hard working and devoted to making the school experience the best it can be for both the parents and students. As parents, we enjoy St. Paul s small, intimate class sizes, the diversity of the student body, the cool after school enrichment classes, the teachers who are committed to challenging their students without overwhelming them, the language arts (Spanish and maybe French?), the neat field trips, the way cool garden, the integration of each student into faith families allowing students to socialize and befriend students from each grade level, the continuous attention to safety of the school environment, the before and after school care program and the great sports program to name a few. Our daughter receives more than a strong academic foundation at St. Paul s; she s also learning manners, respect for herself, her friends, her teachers and the environment. She enjoys school and we re proud to have her at St. Paul s.

St. Paul School