San Pablo, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 29, 2014
St. Paul has been such a great fit not only for my daughter but my family as well. My daughter has truly blossomed in the few short months that she has been a student at St. Paul's her teacher Mrs. Gray is amazing! She is very happy to go to school everyday and academically I know she is thriving. I love knowing that she is not only receiving the best education but she is also being well taken care of. I cannot say enough great things about St. Pauls.

Posted November 03, 2014
This is our first year in SPS. My husband and I went to visit the school in January this year and absolutely felt this was the right school for our daughter. She just stated Kindergarten this year. The teachers and staff are so welcoming, it feels like you are at home. The class sizes are small which I love. They offer an excellent after school program. I feel like this school is a safe place for my daughter. She loves her class and her teacher. I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted October 03, 2014
My daughter has been at St Paul School since K, she is now in 3rd grade and we couldn't be happier. The teachers and staff are amazing, well educated and structured. The principal is amazing and has brought the school a long way since she became principal almost 4 years ago. We love the small class sizes, the tight parent community, the support we receive from teachers and staff, the religious education they receive, they go to mass every Friday but most of all, the education my daughter is receiving. We are absolutely 100% satisfied and highly recommend this great school.

Posted November 16, 2013
My child started the middle school program (6-8) at St. Paul's and we couldn't be happier with our school experience. The teachers are top-notch, and work together with all three grades. They provide a lot of individual support and encourage creative problem-solving, but also hold the kids accountable and expect them to do the work and do their best. The academics are great - they are reading entire complex novels, doing hands-on science experiments, and discussing big ideas in social studies and religion. The principal is terrific, passionate about education, accessible, down-to-earth, and absolutely committed to the development of the school, the students, and the staff. The students (many of whom have been together for years at the K-8) welcomed my child with open friendliness from day one, and as a new parent, I felt the same welcome from other families and the staff. The school offers strong academics, Common Core, a small, safe, supportive environment, art, music, Spanish, a computer lab, great before and after school care, enrichment classes, and sports. It's a real gem.

Posted October 21, 2013
Being new to the bay area and with such a small network pool, it was hard to decide what options were available for our son. After much consideration and family support we decided to seek out Private school. We knew St. Paul would be a fit the minute we met the Principal. The faculty and staff were very inviting and confirmed that we were not only making the right move academically for our son but entering a family environment. I'm sure we've made the right choice.

Posted October 17, 2013
My husband and I wanted a good school for that not only provided the necessary academic stimulation, but also was a safe and nurturing environment. St. Paul s exceeds our expectations. The Principal is very welcoming, hard working and devoted to making the school experience the best it can be for both the parents and students. As parents, we enjoy St. Paul s small, intimate class sizes, the diversity of the student body, the cool after school enrichment classes, the teachers who are committed to challenging their students without overwhelming them, the language arts (Spanish and maybe French?), the neat field trips, the way cool garden, the integration of each student into faith families allowing students to socialize and befriend students from each grade level, the continuous attention to safety of the school environment, the before and after school care program and the great sports program to name a few. Our daughter receives more than a strong academic foundation at St. Paul s; she s also learning manners, respect for herself, her friends, her teachers and the environment. She enjoys school and we re proud to have her at St. Paul s.

Posted October 16, 2013
My daughter has been going to St. Paul School since kindergarten, and now she is now in second grade. We are very pleased by the teacher quality year by year. We love the school community and the integration of parent involvement. The principal has shown great leadership and we have seen so much improvement such as great afterschool programs, sports, implementing common core curriculum standards, integrating technology in the classrooms, and most importantly having a "NO BULLY POLICY." St. Paul School is TRULY THE JEWEL OF SAN PABLO!

Posted October 15, 2013
I am very happy to have my child here. The teachers and various caregivers are very loving. My child loves the afterschool care too. It is a wonderful feeling to drop off your children in an environment that feels safe along with knowing they are being provided a great education.

Posted September 30, 2013
We are in our second year at St. Paul's and we love it! Our child is in 1st grade where he is reading, doing subtraction/addition problems and homework every night. He is involved in after school enrichment classes, such as, Sarah's Science Toy making class, Kung Fu and choir. The class size is small, his teachers are very warm, loving and approachable. The community of parents have been very inviting and caring. Through our volunteer work and sports programs we have gotten to know other parents which has made us feel a part of the school family. My son also feels part of a school family and has positive interactions with older children as well as his own peers. He has a faith family gathering each month and attends mass every Friday. He has really developed a strong sense of the Catholic faith in just his first year. Mrs. Acuna the principal has brought so many wonderful improvements to our school and is always there for anyone who needs to talk. She works many long hours to ensure our school is the best Catholic school in the diocese.

Posted September 29, 2013
St. Paul School is an excellent school providing a positive and enriching environment, that motivates each student to do their best. The school emphasizes academics and participation in extra curricular activities. Students are encouraged to reach out to others and contribute to their community. The principal and faculty inspires community involvement and parent support. Students are made to feel proud to be part of the school. The school also does an excellent job in preparing students to develop into young Christians that are active in their community.

St. Paul School