PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The teachers are amazing! They work hard to make all subjects interesting, connected and engaging. Their expertise in classroom management equals more time for learning. The class sizes are small so each student receives the attention they need. The students all enjoy themselves with all of the activities planned in and outside the classroom. The community of dedicated parents are awesome. The staff is friendly and very helpful. It is a warm, safe and loving school community!
May 25, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (11 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

I have had two instances of my student raising a concern about another student - just a concern, no major issue - and the teachers jumped right on it!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The teachers are responsive and consistently available. They will reach out whenever there is a concern and get back to you quickly when you raise any issue.

Amount of homework: Agree

After an experience in a curriculum with an over abundance of homework, I have talked with several friends and family about their own experience with homework in the lower grades and St. Paul is right in the middle of the pack.

I am a kindergarten parent and having participated closely in other kindergarten programs, I can say that St. Paul has it right. The administration, particularly Mrs. A, "gets it" at the cross section of how to educate students and manage a staff/business. She is knowledgeable, attentive, available and responsive. The teachers and staff are also top notch. My student requires a little extra attention and St. Paul has been a good partner in this regard, though a little more proactivity on our special needs wouldn't hurt. I have a second child coming along and feel confident so far that I've made a good choice.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

My son has a Monodoctyl left hand. They have been very encouraging in his learning process

My son began his schooling here. Kinder was great and now that he is in 1st grade, I am amazed at all he has accomplished. His reading, math and science skills have been pushed and challenged by some very good teachers. All of the staff here is very caring and understanding. So glad we made the choice to have him come here.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

My son is in preschool and the homework they assign him its very helpful in learning how to spell their names and trace over the ABC.

The teachers are awesome! I love how much attention they put into the students and they show they care for their education. Teachers will keep updated on a weekly basis with emails of any events to keep the parents involve as well.

After visting few other schools in the area we took a tour of st paul and from the moment we walked the stuff was friendly and welcoming and we felt very comfortable. After talking to the teacher and the principal what there plans were in the class room we decided that our son and us will be very happy to send our son to st paul.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The staff make it a point to be role models to the children by setting good moral and catholic examples.

Last modified St. Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8