PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The teachers are amazing! They work hard to make all subjects interesting, connected and engaging. Their expertise in classroom management equals more time for learning. The class sizes are small so each student receives the attention they need. The students all enjoy themselves with all of the activities planned in and outside the classroom. The community of dedicated parents are awesome. The staff is friendly and very helpful. It is a warm, safe and loving school community!
May 25, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (4 responses)

Posted May 25, 2016
- a school leader

St. Paul School 5

Posted May 14, 2016
This is my daughters first year at St.Paul's School, she is in preschool. This school is very attentive of the children that attend there. They make sure to stay engaged and also ask the same of the parents. As a busy working parent, I thought it would be hard to participate in school activities throughout the year, but it is not. The school gives ample time to schedule dates.I also like that my daughters teacher and teacher's helper are honest and casual with the parents and children, I feel the sincerity shine through them. I definitely would recommend this private, but personable school to anyone in the neighborhood. It's a hidden gem!

Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 14, 2016
I want to say thank you to the principle, the office manager and also my daughters teacher and teacher helper. They are truly amazing!

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted May 14, 2016
They are very effective. My daughters teacher responds to emails I send to her fairly quickly. Every time I call the school someone answers in a timely matter, and are able to answer my questions efficiently.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 14, 2016
Since my daughter is in preschool, a packet of homework is given weekly. I feel it's just enough for a child under the age of 5, yet it teaches children some structure and of course they are able to study more.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 14, 2016
My daughter was having trouble in the beginning of the school year, and I met with one of the counselors and her teacher. They were determined to teach my daughter write her name by a certain date. She now knows how to write her name.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted May 14, 2016
I have an example of when my daughters teacher asked my daughter about how she was feeling today, and my daughter responded that she was very tired (almost in tears) her teacher responded in a sweet way, she said they were all tired and sometimes it's very hard to wake up but she gets it, and if she'd like to sit next to her while she instructs. I thought that was very respectful of her. I've seen teachers at other schools, not care in such a way.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 14, 2016
I've seen teachers talk outside the classroom with students while class is still going on. That tells me that the teachers care enough about how the student is feeling at the moment and take a small time out to ask the children.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 14, 2016
The teachers/staff will give you honest information about your children here. If they see your children not excelling to their full potential they will notify the parents. When you meet with them they are very sincere and caring.

St. Paul School 5

Posted May 02, 2016
St. Paul School is a great school!!! My daughter been their for Two years now and I love the way she has grown academically and socially....St. Paul School is a great choice for my family works with my work schedule they provide morning and after school learning program's, and all the kids, staff at the school are very friendly and everyone knows each other. My family and daughter love, love, love, St. Paul School we look forward to the feature with the great School! !

1825 Church Lane, San Pablo, CA  94806