San Pedro, CA
Before care: Yes

Barton Hill Elementary School 2

Posted October 04, 2013
I agree with the other reviews. The staff is not always pleasant in dealing with other people. Extra work should be considered when hiring to deal with the culture of the students and parents.

Posted September 27, 2013
I love Barton Hill a wonderful school to enroll your child or children very good staff of people . My child loves going to school ever day that let me feel great as a parent my child loves her school God Bless the staff and parent's at Barton Hill Elementary great job

Posted August 22, 2011
I strongly disagree with allot of the comments post above. my son has been attending Barton Hill since pre-k I would not consider changing him for no reason I don't live in San Pedro but it's worth the driving. Best principal ever and for the teachers I believe this teachers go beyond there way to make the students happy when it comes to education. And yes most public schools are for low income families so pretty sure for them how had a comment are also low income. Education stars out at home so consider that maybe it's not the school maybe it's you as a parent. I grew up in Manhattan Beach and it doesn't make a difference.

Barton Hill Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2011
My son is a second grader at Barton Hill and has been there since kindergarten. I love it...everyone has been helpful in each and every way they can. My son has ADHD and has an IEP at this school and everyone has worked well with him and I and have been very supportive. He has been blessed to have some of the best teachers who are kind, caring, understanding, and supportive of him. I can only hope and wish that this kind of dedication to their students continues each and every day. Ms. Nakasono, Ms. Marin, and Ms. Federico...I am truly grateful to all of you.

Barton Hill Elementary School 0

Posted April 12, 2010
I am in the Even Start Family Literacy Program at Barton Hill. I am learning to read and write in English in order to help my children in school. This is a good program for parents.

Posted October 26, 2009

Barton Hill Elementary School 2

Posted September 18, 2009
I would not recommend this school to anyone. This is a very bad school. Bad teachers, Horrible principal and the office staff have a really bad attitude.

Barton Hill Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
These kids are from low-income/education families and this school has a dedicated and caring principal and staff. Their concern for and support of these students is endless on so many levels.

Barton Hill Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2009

Barton Hill Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2008

Barton Hill Elementary School
423 North Pacific Avenue, San Pedro, CA  90731
Last modified Barton Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barton Hill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top