CA Christian Academy 3

Posted May 16, 2005
When I first spoke with the principal/teacher I fell in love with the school right away and felt it would be the perfect place for my three children who had been homeschooled all their lives. We met and it seemed perfect and immediately enrolled the kids. It is a one room school house. It has about 21 kids from k-12th grade. The older kids help the younger ones a lot. My oldest child has 'special needs'. He is a slow learner and has Asperger's syndrome and bipolar. He is artistically gifted though. My younger two are normal and gifted. The school is great for kids who are relatively well behaved and want to do well even though they might struggle academically or socially for whatever reasons. For kids who are one step away from CYA. I would not recommend it. The principal is way too gentle and lenient and not structured.

CA Christian Academy 5

Posted February 18, 2005
My daughter graduated from CCA and was accepted into Pepperdine University. She graduated cum laude, and has gone to be accepted into the School of Law at Pepperdine. CCA more than prepared her academically. CCA also has given her the confidence she needs to apply for trial team at Law School, since CCA encouraged her to perform in plays and participate in presentations. I cannot praise California Christian Academy highly enough.

CA Christian Academy
2762 Derby Dr, San Ramon, CA  94583
Last modified CA Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2, 4-5
CA Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top