Posted November 04, 2013
My child absolutely loves this school and his kindergarden classes. He comes home excited and happy each day!

Posted August 09, 2012
My child attended kinder this year and I was impressed by the dedication of teachers and parent community. My child was going to a private school until December and moved to HH in January. Academically it was a setback but only for a while. She learnt a lot more in public school setting than what she was learning in the previous private school, although I dont have any complaints about that school either. She is more creative now, thinks originally, loves participation, has become a self-motivated child. All these are not directly related to academics but I see her more involved in her studies and school now. She is an excellent reader (earlier I thought it was her private school) . But some of her reading concepts were cleared in HH. I feel a kid thrives best when they are left to manage their own pace of learning. At HH, I see teachers respect every student's uniqueness and I am proud to be part of this school's parent community.

Posted May 25, 2010
I love creative teaching style at Hidden Hills and total commitment from parents which makes Hidden Hills special school!!

Posted September 30, 2009
I love the dedicated teachers, faculty and parent volunteers that make this school a special one. With the help of more funding, the school can provide extra programs for areas where funding is low. My children are thriving through this school and that is testament that it should be america's favorite school.

Posted September 25, 2009
The commitment of the school staff and parents for all our children to receive the best education they deserve is beyond anything i could ever want as a parent. I belong to a community who believes in the value of a great education where mediocracy is unacceptable. Teachers and parents alike encourage children to enjoy learning and explore possibilities. Bottom line: my son loves to go to hidden hills elementary!

Posted September 20, 2009
Hidden Hills is a school that supports the entire family unit. We believe that behind every successful student is a loving and supportive family. We want to be able to offer our students the best education available. We want our students to be well rounded, active, and caring citizens of our world and this money would allow us to continue our quest!

Posted September 18, 2009
As a comparatively new school, Hidden Hills Elementary is running the show very well. So far it is meeting my main expectation from any school pretty well i.e. generating active interest in all students to study, play and get involved in other extra-curricular activities.

Posted September 18, 2009
The teachers, support staff and the parental support make Hidden Hills a very special place for our children to grow and learn.

Posted September 18, 2009
Hidden Hills Elementary School has great teachers and parents who care deeply about providing a well-rounded education for their children.

Posted September 17, 2009
Everyone, the Principal, the Staff and the Parents are so involved and working hard to maintain the high standards set by the former Principal, Ms.Yokomizo. And no wonder, it has high ratings among elemantary schools in California.

Hidden Hills Elementary School
12995 Harcourt Way, San Ramon, CA  94583
Last modified Hidden Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 61 reviews. Top