Bad
Good

Hidden Hills Elementary School 2

Posted March 23, 2016
We moved from Cupertino and my son joined the 2nd grade @ HH... and so far it has been a very bad experience. My son is not getting challenged, doesnot get any homework. The teacher has no idea what's going on in her class. There is no structure. So very disappointed. Not sure why the school has a 10 ratings. I will be reaching out to SRUSD.

Hidden Hills Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2016
We recently relocated and moved to San Ramon because we checked the ratings of this school... but boy we were wrong. My son is in 2nd grade and he loves going to school (not this school though) and this was the first time ever he had asked me if we can change his school. During recess he gets bullied around, we spoke to the teacher and she seems clueless.. he doesn't get any homework, I'm probably old school but not sure how are the kids supposed to learn if they don't practice or have some work at home... Today my son told me that it was his best day at school... because he didn't get bullied/ pushed around, is this what this school is all about. Rather than him coming and telling me what all new stuff he learned, he is telling me that he is happy that he didnt get bullied... it's just a sorry state of education and teaching at Hidden Hills. Please do your research before u come to this school. If u have to, make sure you get a good teacher. - Concerned Parent

Posted April 17, 2014
We love Hidden Hills as it is a great school where teachers, parents, and students come all together and work as a team. I love the fact that I can email or talk to our class teacher anytime and know that my questions will be answered. I know my kids are learning and having a blast at the same time. I love what Hidden Hills is providing is invaluable experience for our kids! Go Hawks!!

Posted November 04, 2013
My child absolutely loves this school and his kindergarden classes. He comes home excited and happy each day!

Posted August 09, 2012
My child attended kinder this year and I was impressed by the dedication of teachers and parent community. My child was going to a private school until December and moved to HH in January. Academically it was a setback but only for a while. She learnt a lot more in public school setting than what she was learning in the previous private school, although I dont have any complaints about that school either. She is more creative now, thinks originally, loves participation, has become a self-motivated child. All these are not directly related to academics but I see her more involved in her studies and school now. She is an excellent reader (earlier I thought it was her private school) . But some of her reading concepts were cleared in HH. I feel a kid thrives best when they are left to manage their own pace of learning. At HH, I see teachers respect every student's uniqueness and I am proud to be part of this school's parent community.

Posted May 25, 2010
I love creative teaching style at Hidden Hills and total commitment from parents which makes Hidden Hills special school!!

Posted September 30, 2009
I love the dedicated teachers, faculty and parent volunteers that make this school a special one. With the help of more funding, the school can provide extra programs for areas where funding is low. My children are thriving through this school and that is testament that it should be america's favorite school.

Posted September 25, 2009
The commitment of the school staff and parents for all our children to receive the best education they deserve is beyond anything i could ever want as a parent. I belong to a community who believes in the value of a great education where mediocracy is unacceptable. Teachers and parents alike encourage children to enjoy learning and explore possibilities. Bottom line: my son loves to go to hidden hills elementary!

Posted September 20, 2009
Hidden Hills is a school that supports the entire family unit. We believe that behind every successful student is a loving and supportive family. We want to be able to offer our students the best education available. We want our students to be well rounded, active, and caring citizens of our world and this money would allow us to continue our quest!

Posted September 18, 2009
As a comparatively new school, Hidden Hills Elementary is running the show very well. So far it is meeting my main expectation from any school pretty well i.e. generating active interest in all students to study, play and get involved in other extra-curricular activities.

12995 Harcourt Way, San Ramon, CA  94582-2803
Last modified Hidden Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.