Posted June 04, 2013
I think that this school is very good compared to what I have experienced at other schools. My son came from Hayward Unified School District and this school and school district is like night and day comparison. The parent and teacher involvement in the students school life is great. I can't really think of anything that they could improve on to make it a better experience for my son. He used to not really like school and now he enjoys going to school and his teachers and new friends. The quality of this school is great!

Bollinger Canyon Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
Bollinger Canyon Elementary School is a warm, loving, and inspiration learning center. The teachers are passionate for what they do and the parents and PTA are extremely supportive. My son loves going to school everyday and is disappointed when Saturday comes...

Posted August 21, 2009

Bollinger Canyon Elementary School 0

Posted September 12, 2008
Bollinger is a great school. I have a 5th grader that has been here since Kindergarten. I also have a 1st grader. The teachers and staff are great. San Ramon School district is rated 6th in the state. The parents are turly involved and it shows in our children and their scores. I'm proud to say my child attends Bollinger and any of the schools in San Ramon.

Posted October 18, 2007

Posted October 23, 2006
In general Bollinger has excellent teachers and overall, I think it's an outstanding school. Until this past year, the poor quality of the principal led to many problems, however, that principal has left the school. The new principal was thoroughly checked, so we don't expect the problems of the past. Parents are expected to pay about $200 per student to support the very good (although limited) drama, music and art programs. On-site childcare is very good and numerous off-site childcare organizations pick up at the school & take the kids via vans to their locations.

Bollinger Canyon Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2006

Posted April 17, 2006

Posted February 19, 2006
My child has been at Bollinger Elementary since third grade. The teachers are very in tune with the needs of the children and the parents. Bollinger Canyon provides a safe and nurturing environment for my daughter. Having the option of on-site child care is a bonus.

Posted February 17, 2006

Bollinger Canyon Elementary School
2300 Talavera Drive, San Ramon, CA  94583
Last modified Bollinger Canyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bollinger Canyon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top