Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted October 01, 2015
We feel so blessed to have principle Mrs. Shawn Well in my kid's school. My kid's recent CAASPP score report was excellent . We can tell that she is an enthusiastic and sincere educational leader who has strong working relationships with students, parents, and staff. She is always there to listen, help, plan and change. Her focused attention when I bring up a new idea made me feel like I was important and like she was taking me as a parent seriously. Best Principle ever.

Posted May 13, 2015
Bollinger Elementary School is an amazing school. The teachers really pay attention to the children and want to see them succeed. They do everything they can to help the students out, and this goes across every single grade level. The administration is fantastic and I could not have chosen a better school for my children!

Posted June 04, 2013
I think that this school is very good compared to what I have experienced at other schools. My son came from Hayward Unified School District and this school and school district is like night and day comparison. The parent and teacher involvement in the students school life is great. I can't really think of anything that they could improve on to make it a better experience for my son. He used to not really like school and now he enjoys going to school and his teachers and new friends. The quality of this school is great!

Posted September 15, 2009
Bollinger Canyon Elementary School is a warm, loving, and inspiration learning center. The teachers are passionate for what they do and the parents and PTA are extremely supportive. My son loves going to school everyday and is disappointed when Saturday comes...

Posted September 12, 2008
Bollinger is a great school. I have a 5th grader that has been here since Kindergarten. I also have a 1st grader. The teachers and staff are great. San Ramon School district is rated 6th in the state. The parents are turly involved and it shows in our children and their scores. I'm proud to say my child attends Bollinger and any of the schools in San Ramon.

Bollinger Canyon Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2006
In general Bollinger has excellent teachers and overall, I think it's an outstanding school. Until this past year, the poor quality of the principal led to many problems, however, that principal has left the school. The new principal was thoroughly checked, so we don't expect the problems of the past. Parents are expected to pay about $200 per student to support the very good (although limited) drama, music and art programs. On-site childcare is very good and numerous off-site childcare organizations pick up at the school & take the kids via vans to their locations.

Posted February 19, 2006
My child has been at Bollinger Elementary since third grade. The teachers are very in tune with the needs of the children and the parents. Bollinger Canyon provides a safe and nurturing environment for my daughter. Having the option of on-site child care is a bonus.

Bollinger Canyon Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2005
Bollinger is a school with hidden potentials which are not being fully exploited. My child's 3rd grade teacher from last year has been reassigned to a lower grade. PE is in distress. The principal's manner towards these problems (and those who voice them) is beuraucratic, to say the least. This has brought a 'political' air to the otherwise extremely efficient PTA. Certain dismissals and controvercial decisions from last year have put this school on unstable grounds. I do feel and hope that the excellent group of teachers at this school should have the opportunity to express and exercise their right to freely explore the avenues of learning...

Posted August 27, 2005
Bollinger canyon school is a very good school. I went their when I was a child, and now my son goes there. The teachers are wonderful. I like the way they truly involve the parents in their childs learning.

Posted June 03, 2005
Both my children have attended Bollinger Canyon for the last two years. The parent involvement is high, so it makes for a great environment for the students. There are so many extra curricular activities to choose from and the PTA sponsors many school programs. The staff is caring and the teachers are excellent. It is a family-like atmosphere. They are actually in the middle of renovating the school, to be completed by the year 2006.

2300 Talavera Drive, San Ramon, CA  94583-2200
Last modified Bollinger Canyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.