California High School 1

Posted August 28, 2014
Cal High needs to get its upper-classmen under control...as a Freshman just starting at Cal High, I was approached today by a Senior and his friend on the first floor as I was opening my locker. He says, "Hey buddy, you get my lock cut?" I said yes. (He had stolen it on the first day although it was assigned to me.) He said, "There's tons of other lockers." I said "Then go get one!" He got mad and said, "You gonna get me a new lock? That was a nice lock." I told him no and ignored him until he went away... This wasn't the only incident I've had with upper-classmen in my first three days here at Cal.

Posted March 26, 2014
Great school and community. For every 9 great teachers you have that 1 that is a miss but that is everywhere. The odd/even day schedule works great for the students and much better than the traditional schedule. Lots of good academic programs and electives to choose from and prepares kids for college.

Posted July 08, 2012
California high school is one of the best high schools, their teachers are dedicated, and send back e-mails to students praising them for their good work, the principle, teachers, counselors, office staff are all an great team, they keep parents up to date, informed and keep the kids motivated the school keeps the parent involved which in turn helps both the school and the parent help the students to succeed in life. I think the motto of this school is never give up, if you fall stand up and win the race, the school team and the parents are the two strong pillars for the support of the students, SAN RAMON UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT is amazing EXPERIENCED AND DIGNIFIED WORKING STAFF.

Posted October 18, 2011
Mark Corti is really there for the kids development. If you have an issue Mark Corti has a total open door policy. He will listen and do his best to give you the right advise. His staff counselors and teachers are really there to help your children. Mrs. Debose and Mrs. Saiti counselor/math teacher are right there with Mark to support your children and you as a parent. I look forward to my two children getting a wonderful education over the next 6 years. Please don't hesitate to give your support. You won't be disappointed.

California High School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
Parent of 2 Cal High students: 1 - Senior graduating this yr. (2010) 1 - Junior graduating 2011

Posted February 06, 2010

California High School 0

Posted September 30, 2009
We have the most well-rounded school. We are so diverse that every individual has a story to share at this school. We are a motivated group of grizzlies who excel in every aspect of success.

California High School 0

Posted September 24, 2009
California High keeps the parents in the loop while still allow the students to grow and become self assured by helping them to make the correct decisions as the move forward throughout the school year.

Posted September 16, 2009
California High School and it's staff members encourage all students to get the best education possible, and care about their health & well-being.

Posted May 20, 2008

California High School
9870 Broadmoor Drive, San Ramon, CA  94583
Last modified California High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
California High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.