Country Club Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2014
The kindergarten teachers and parents are wonderful. The school is older and small. Within one week of starting school we noticed a racist comment scribbled by an older student. Very disappointed, we will be moving out of the area soon. Principal is new, so don't know how she will lead.

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter is almost finishing Kindergarten and we cannot be happier with Country Club. All the Kindergarten teachers are VERY experienced and are truly amazing teachers! I am happy with how much they push academically too. Parents are all super friendly. We are so fortunate to be in Country Club community.

Posted July 02, 2013
Our child attended kindergarten this past year and we were very pleased with Country Club. The parent involvement is excellent- they encourage parent volunteers in the classroom- and all of the kindergarten teachers were wonderful.

Posted June 22, 2010
I was intially disappointed that my child wasn't being challenged academically or intellectually but overall Country Club is a very good school. I just wish there was a way to provide a more challenging curriculum to the more advanced students.

Posted March 30, 2010
My daughter was here for 6 weeks and we had to withdraw her due to unsatisfactory standards by the professionals. She had a nice teacher however, she was picked on for baseless reasons and teaching standards were very low. The principal and admin staff were not much help either. When i asked if she could be challenged academically, i was told she had to come down to their teaching level. I took her out and transferred her to a private school and had no regrets whatsoever academic wise.

Country Club Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
What makes Country Club Elementary a terrific school is the dedication of both parents and teachers. From the Kindergarten teacher who has been there for 36 years and is still excited by each and every new student to the strong parental participation in the social and educational elements of the school. I am thankful to have my child surrounded by such compassionate and committed people.

Country Club Elementary School 3

Posted January 16, 2009
This school has good parents but average learning. The kids didn't learn a lot in school and most of the time the teacher just talks about things that don't do with studying. The time is all wasted. You go to school everyday most of the day. and then... you come back learning very little. So little that you can't see what you learned.

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted March 18, 2008
This year was an important transistion year for our children. The classroom has been full of inconsistencies, lack of structure, and utter chaos. This has affected some kids more than others. Teacher seems overwhelemed and not really on top of things. I think it has been distracting some kids and their feeling lost in the classroom. A very disapointing year! Not sure if we'll be attending this school next year.

Posted February 26, 2008
Yes they have great test scores in a state recognized district but I'm not seeing the pay off. Kids who need extra help are left behind and offered no assistance! We will be leaving this school ASAP!

Country Club Elementary School
7534 Blue Fox Way, San Ramon, CA  94583
Last modified Country Club Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Country Club Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top