Posted March 26, 2014
This is an outstanding school. The teachers communicate well and I have had 3 kids go through this school and a 4th about to enter next year. As expected some of the low reviews are just plain silly by middle school kids mad about homework or the one parent who "heard" that Iron Horse will give their kid a 92% chance to go to college and be successful. Not sure how you measure that because success is measured in different ways. Iron Horse is a great school but that doesn't make Pine Valley "terrible". Please get a clue.

Posted August 01, 2013
Wonderful school, wonderful staff! The teachers really care at Pine Valley. I now have my second child at Pine Valley and it hasn't changed. Love it! Lots of great parents too who are very involved. I had my oldest child at Iron Horse who was bullied then failed miserably because of it. We moved to Pine Valley and they made a world of a difference. They cared. I feel like no child really is left behind there.

Posted September 12, 2012
Wonderful school! Amazing kids and staff there!! Go to that school!! I recommend it with my life!!

Posted April 27, 2011
Teachers that my children and I have had the pleasure of working with have been helpful when asked. Mr. Law has been very inspirational in conducting meetings concerning my Girls. It takes all of us. The teacher, Principal, myself and my Kids to work together in helping with the education process. I have had to be proactive in all cases while the system seems to be reactive. But once a problem has been brought to every ones attention the help is tremendous. So what I am saying is do not count on the teachers or the school to come to you to say "Hey we might have a problem". "Your child's grade has seriously declined and here is what we think is the cause". You need to get in there and ask the questions and develop a plan together to fix the problem. Once you do this I have found the teachers and Mr. Law to be helpful. If you show you really care you will get the help you need. You also need to get your children to learn to ask for the help. Pine Valley is a wonderful school with a fantastic staff and administration. Mr. Law is a good man. He and the teachers have your kids interest at heart. Don't Wait it'll be too late. No one will reach out to you. Demand Participation.

Pine Valley Middle School 1

Posted February 06, 2011
A terrible school. I had to drop my daughter out, and got to Iron horse, especially because I heard Iron horse has over a 92% chance all kids go to college, and become successful.

Posted June 17, 2010
My daughter just finished up her last year at Pine Valley. I must say that the Principal, Mr. Law, is really great! He has made a huge difference. While I haven't had all that much contact with him, he seems great at communication, seems very positive, and seems to genuinely care about the kids and the school. My daughter had a wonderful 6th grade core teacher who we still often talk about. Unfortunately her 7th and 8th grade core teachers were not as good. This happens no matter what school you attend though. Some teachers are excited and really care, others are just there to fill up the year and have been disappointing. I'll be back as a parent in Pine Valley in a few years and definitely hope Mr. Law is still there continuing to keep the school at it's best!

Posted June 17, 2010
This is my child's second year and I am happy with the education he is getting. It is definitely different than elementary and as a parent, you are only connected through SchoolLoop - a system that keeps you up to date on your child's progress DAILY!!! I generally liked most of the teachers that my child had and so does he... except if you can avoid Charles and Lougherty! they are the worst! You as a parent need to keep tabs on them... Also, chaperone at the dances... I must admit, I am shocked at the behavior of the kids!!!!! and the administration doesn't do anything about it... I think they should work on that.

Pine Valley Middle School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
Both my daughter and son went to Pine Valley Middle School. They still have great memories of dedicated teachers that were genuinely interesed in teaching and helping them grow. It was always easy to talk to the entire faculty; this made us (parents) so comfortable and re-assured that our kids were happy and learning. Pine Valley tries hard to do the best for each student, which is not easy in these stiffled economic times. I appreciate SO much how Pine Valley helped to set the foundation for my children. Pine Valley Middle school deserves to be honored and rewarded for thier solid dedication to place CHILDREN FIRST.

Pine Valley Middle School 2

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted October 21, 2009
love this school its the best!

Pine Valley Middle School
3000 Pine Valley Road, San Ramon, CA  94583
Last modified Pine Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Valley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top