Posted August 22, 2014
Twin Creeks is a wonderful school! Very involved, parents and nice families. Wonderful principal and amazing teachers. It is our little home away from home! Our teacher last year was the Gate teacher and we were very impressed as always.

Posted August 21, 2013
Great diversity. My daughter starts K in Twin creeks last year and she loves it. Her teacher is the best teach I have ever seen. How much my daugher loves her K teacher? She cries and said she does not want to leave Teacher Beth on the last day of school. Lots of project and I knew the teacher did lots of extra work. We are lucky.

Posted September 25, 2012
My son made a huge progress after Mr. Ono's Kindergarten class. The teacher is so devoted and professional. My son became a great reader and writer. My son became outgoing, talkative and cheerful after attending Twin Creek. Other teachers according to other parents are also excellent. The staffs and principle are so friendly and they always address any issues quickly. We love Twin Creek Elementary.

Posted April 29, 2012
Excellent school, teachers are very involved, as are the parents. The school, along with the District, are very concerned about exceeding the educational goals and technology in today's fast-paced society.

Posted June 08, 2011
The best year ever for our 5th grader. New leadership at the school is taking it back to previously held positions. The school is getting back the drive from the past and will soon become the best one of the San Ramon Valley School District.

Posted June 06, 2011
Barb Mallon - Twin Creeks new principal has made a tremendous difference! She is an expert on helping gifted children programs and gave our boys challenges that previous leadership was unwilling to consider. I think Twin Creeks will be a 10 this year (still waiting for test scores to be posted) but either way the school is on its way to becoming a top rung performer in the San Ramon Valley School District. Also some of the teachers are amazing - especially in the lower grades.

Posted February 25, 2011
The school is making a positive change after the change of the principal. There are also more involvement from the parents after this change. My 5th grader loves her classroom and taking classes on a laptop. My K grader likes the attention from her teachers. This is definitely a good school!

Posted February 23, 2011
I'm happy my girls are there. Since the change of the principal, the school is improving a lot!!

Posted February 23, 2011
I like the community. I have a kindergarden. The teachers are so sweet. My daughter is so happy with the school's environment. We are glad to be at Twin Creeks.

Twin Creeks Elementary School 2

Posted September 04, 2010
It makes me sick to know my son attends a school that has such lower API performance. Yes, teachers are friendly but do not have the high standard for academic achievement in mind. There are some kids behaving really bad in the school and teachers do not seem able to discipline them. I am surprised to see some parents and students demeanor seem matches with those in lower socioeconomic school district. We paid such a high price for the house in SR hoping my son would get good education, but the school makes me feel being in Oakland.

Twin Creeks Elementary School
2785 Marsh Drive, San Ramon, CA  94583
Last modified Twin Creeks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twin Creeks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top