San Ysidro, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 14, 2013
I really like this school and the teachers are excellent our child has improved so much in bilingual class from talking one word in spanish as of July 29 to Oct 10 she can named most anything she see's in spanish! Great Job Ms. Rose!

Posted May 08, 2013
Hello! My name is Orlando Cortez, I can say that proudly I m an eagle, built at your great school. I studied elementary school from 3rd to 6th grade, from the year 2000 - 2003, at Nicoloff Elementary School. I made wonderful friends and my teachers were the best that I ever had (Ms. Elva Lopez Zepeda, Ms. Garcia, Mrs. Burgue o and Mr. San Giovanni). I missed my old classrooms, the cafeteria, the library and even the ladies that were in charged of students when we were at lunch time or recess. Mrs, Robinson and her daughter Becky as the librarians, Mrs. Malek and Ms. Livengood (both principals). I would love to travel in time and live for only one more day those times, sorrounded by wonderful people who made my life special at those days.

Posted April 15, 2013
I did not like this school at all! My daughter went there for Pre-school and Kindergarden and I did not like the way she was being treated. The teachers are rude, LOUDE AND ANGRY towards the students!, the main office staff is ever worse, the principal only cared about leaving early every time I needed to talk to her about an issue I had with the teachers it seemed that she was never there. The lunch cafeteria was serving old moldy expired food. If it wasn't for the parents that volunteered there that noticed this, some of the students would have gotten food poisoning. It seems like they should fire every one of their staff members and get new people that are willing to put all their efforts in our children. I had multiple issues with various teachers because of their awful way of teaching. They are not concerned about our children's safety for sure! My daughter got out of her Kindergarden class towards the parking lot and the door was wide open, the teacher never noticed, this issue did not end well. I had to transfer her to another class room because of this matter. OVERALL WORSE SCHOOL EVER!

Posted March 16, 2012
my son goes to this school and have good school, I like this school, and the staff and teachers are always very kind to me, for next year I get another son

Posted July 27, 2010
My daughter has attended k-4th and I have to agree I like most the teachers, but the office staff are so rude.. thought it was me until I read the reviews already posted.. sad these people deal with our children.

George Nicoloff Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2009
This is my second year at this school and I am very impressed with the new school principal and most of the teachers. I do wish the office staff was friendlier and more helpful.

George Nicoloff Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
i really don`t like this school, the staff from the office are mean and it seems that they don`t like the job. And some teachers are not very good.

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted January 11, 2009

George Nicoloff Elementary School 2

Posted October 14, 2008
My child goes to this school and I'll tell you I attended all my whole yeras there from k through 6 and I loved it , I see it different now , the office staff is very rude , I wish they had friendlier office staff .... other than that the teachers seem okay .. I'm moving my son for the next year to come.

George Nicoloff Elementary School
1777 Howard Avenue, San Ysidro, CA  92173
Last modified George Nicoloff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Nicoloff Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top