Sanger, CA

Posted October 06, 2013
Centerville is a great school. If your child is behind in class then they work on getting the child the help they need to catch up to the rest of the class.

Posted May 27, 2010
We are truly a family at Centerville School. It has a great atmosphere for the kids to strive and learn to their best ability. I wouldn't want my children to go to any other school.

Posted May 21, 2009
We love Centerville School! The principal, teachers and staff are the very best!

Posted June 22, 2008
Centerville School is the best kept secret in Sanger. As soon as you walk on campus you are greeted with friendly smiles and warm greetings. The principal, teachers and staff truly care about the children and go above and beyond to help all achieve their best. Thank you Centerville School!

Centerville Elementary

Posted February 21, 2008
Centerville School is a little school in the country. I like to think of it as the little school that can. Centerville can do it all with the wonderful principal, educated teachers, pleasing staff and helpful parents. I love Centerville School!

Posted November 30, 2007
Centerville helps the student feel good about themselves and their community. All staff are great

Posted September 26, 2007
CV is the best school. The teachers and the principal are wonderful. They go above and beyond to help children achieve. The campus is beautiful and the library is filled with books. I appreciate the kind responses I get from the principal and teachers.

Posted January 12, 2006
The Principal Ms. Huston is an excellent educator. She has redefined the meaning of 'Get it Done'. Her staff and the teachers at CVE are very child orented, with an emphasis on 'individual challange' which pull's the students into meeting demands being put upon them in our modern life style. The school has an overall focus on 'Character Building' regardless of enthic backrounds, and this has proven to me that the commitment to producing well rounded graduates is paramount to them. The music staff has commited itself to producing performers, not just theroy musicians, which (in my opinion) helps drive the students academia desire. I am very pleased with the PTA and the amount of parent 'hands On' involment that is tollertated. I hoope that any parent looking to get or keep their child in a small close nit community (country) emphisis added enviroment would first consider Centerville Elm. Thank You Keith

Centerville Elementary
48 South Smith Avenue, Sanger, CA  93657
Last modified Centerville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centerville Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top