Sanger, CA
Students enrolled: 2,733

Sanger High School 5

Posted June 16, 2009
I really enjoyed my four years at sanger high school. The campus was beautiful and the staff was amazing.

Posted October 03, 2007
This school has a very good curriculum. The teachers are very involved with their students.

Sanger High School 5

Posted May 17, 2007
Sanger High has come a long way! The teachers are dedicated to their students and their achievement. The expectations are high, campus is clean and safe. The students get a good education with incredible extracurricular activities. Numerous AP and honors courses are offered. I'm proud to be an Apache!

Posted April 06, 2006
Sanger High offfers AP courses and a number of electives to accommodate different areas of student interest. The school is growing very fast with all the new construction in the area and class size is approaching an excessive level.

Posted September 29, 2003
I went to Clovis West high school in the early 80's and I can say that the parent involvement at Sanger High is far superior. The core student body makes the school a great place to recieve an education. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else even though we live in the Clovis East district.

Sanger High School 3

Posted September 23, 2003
this school needs improvement!

Posted August 19, 2003
As a former student I feel that Sanger is overlooked due to lazy students but there are a great deal of wonderful students and teachers here. Sports are a serious thing at SHS. You can see parents actively invoved in scool functions revolving around their child's activities. I believe Mr. Chacon really loves his students and has actively involved himself around them e.g. participating in the principal's lipsync to help raise scholarship money for them and the school. I am proud to say that I am an APACHE. Always with pride, Sanger High.

Sanger High School 3

Posted June 19, 2003
I think there are a number of fabulous teachers at SHS and a number of terrible teachers who just don't seem to want to try anything new nor appropriate for today's students. Additionally, there is a segment of the school population (administration, faculty, students and parents) who want to turn the clock back to some previous date and do things 'the old way'. This is not acceptable. We need a school capable of working with todays kids, preparing them for college and the workforce. Mr. Chacon seems to be doing a good job, but needs support to make change. I'm not sure the community is open enough to improvement to support him and his team. Get some of those old duffs who don't want to try anything new and don't want to create relationships with kids out of there!

Sanger High School
1045 Bethel Avenue, Sanger, CA  93657
Last modified Sanger High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sanger High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top