Santa Ana, CA

Cesar E. Chavez High School 5

Posted February 21, 2015
By far the best thing that ever happened to me.. For a long time I was struggling and "hanging around with the wrong crowd." For this reason I was kicked out of my local school (Saddleback High school) and sent to Cesar E. Chavez. In this school I made life long friends as well as great relationships with the teachers ( Mrs. Stults, Mrs. Clayton, Mrs. Gugenie) and many more. I'm sorry in advance if I missed spelled any last name its been a few years. In addition thanks to all these great professors I continued on with my education receiving an AA from Santa Ana College. I am currently awaiting to start in the university of Fullerton this coming fall.

Cesar E. Chavez High School 5

Posted June 24, 2008
I jast wanted to tell everyone who views this ratings, Cesar Chavez was the best thing that could ever happen in my son's life, I just don't have enogh words to thank all the teachers and Mrs Maldonado for all the help that was given to him, Thanks to all your perseverance learning teknichs my son graduated. Thank you

Cesar E. Chavez High School
2128 South Cypress, Santa Ana, CA  92707
Last modified Cesar E. Chavez High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Cesar E. Chavez High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top