Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Mrs Henry has such positive attitude with my son , she's always encouraging him to be himself ,and he loves going to school thanks to her.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 23, 2016
The way my son has been learning shows how much his teacher cares. They are all very knowledgeable and its thanks to the teacher

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 23, 2016
Homework is the key to learning , it's not just about class work, but thanking all that knowledge and continue to learn at home.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted May 23, 2016
I believe every student is treated equally! Every student gets to be themselves and that's really good for them to be able to have fun and still learn.

Posted May 23, 2016
Staff is really friendly , supervisors are always really positive with the kids and helpful.

Posted April 17, 2014
I love this School, I have two kids first grade and 5th grade, great teacher and the principal is a great leader.

Posted February 21, 2014
My son didn't make it to kinder 2015.. But I got to tell everyone The ladys from office r wonderful and helpful. don't hesitate to help you. thank u so much ladys for ur help.. I had a very bad experience in a greenville with the ladys in office. so rude omg!! Very mean. Don't want my kid around people like that.

Posted June 18, 2013
I have been extremely happy having my daughter enrolled in Jim Thorpe Fundamental. She just finished 1st grade. Her teachers have been wonderful and dedicated. I like that this school challenges her. Everyday she comes home with homework. The AR program is geat. My daughter is reading at a 3rd grade level. This school is not for everybody though. Parents need to be involved. Do not expect the teachers to do all the work. Parents, teachers and students NEED to all work together as a team. I have no complaints about Thorpe.

Jim Thorpe Fundamental School 4

Posted August 26, 2012
I Love thorpe My fourteen year old boy went there, his eleven year old sister too, and my six Year old is currently there, both oldest have finished school there, but looking forward for my next few years there with my smallest . I have stayed in this school because of the teachers they are great.

Posted April 12, 2012
Great school the parents and teachers work together, the school try to do everything for the children to make them better

2450 West Alton, Santa Ana, CA  92704-7118
Last modified Jim Thorpe Fundamental School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.