Santa Ana, CA

Posted September 03, 2013
I went to this school when I was in elementary school and now my kids go to this school. Mr. Nedderson is a wonderful principal and the teachers/staff are fantastic. I personally am not involved with my kids' classrooms but there are plenty of parents who are and I thank them all for helping out in the classrooms each year. I find that it is definitely like a private school with all the parent involvement.

Posted April 30, 2010
the teachers are so nice and they teach the kids a lot of good stuffs. The principal knows what she is doing and she did great for all the activities & school event. The school campus is beautiful. This school has a lot of activities after school for kids to learn and practice their talents.

Posted January 06, 2010
In my opinion, Red Hill is the best elementary school is the Tustin school district. The staff are wonderful, the principle is deeply involved in the school, easily accessible and knows every child there (yes, EVERY child) and the parental involvement is very strong. I have two children at Red Hill and we have only had wonderful experiences with all the teachers. They care about the kids and encourage them to do their very best in all they do. In these tough economic times with school budgets being cut, Red Hill's office staff, teachers, and parents work hard to ensure the quality of the school and the children's education is maintained and continues to grow.

Posted September 16, 2009
Our school is nestled in the Tustin Hills and has a very small community feel. There is a majority of families who grrew up in the area and also attended Red Hill when they were young. Our principal wokrs consistently in instilling not only good educatin traits but character traits as well. Children are recognized each tri-mester for these achievements. She also ends every week with a Friday Flag salute where the school song is sung and information is shared with the children.

Posted September 16, 2009
Red Hill is committed to building students with high academic achievements, strong personal character, and healthy habits. Our school has nearly 100% parent participation in the PTA!

Posted June 08, 2009
I am very pleased with Red Hill Elementary from the staff, to the administration to the parental involvement. I am a teacher in another district & I cannot say enough positive things about this campus.

Posted March 01, 2009
Red Hill is a wonderful school! We have had kids in this school for the last six years and we have never had anything but a positive experience. The principal, the teachers, the staff, and everything that goes with an elementary education are all top rate at this school. Definitely a great school!

Posted January 15, 2009
I can't say enough about the quality of the teachers at this school. They really seem to pick the best.

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted April 04, 2007

Red Hill Elementary School
11911 Red Hill Avenue, Santa Ana, CA  92705
Last modified Red Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top