Public charter
Santa Ana, CA

Nova Academy 4

Posted December 19, 2014
So far its been a great school and the academic side of it has really stepped up its game every year. Last year it was ranked 11 for its increase in scores out all Orange County. The only problem would be the amount of staff resigning from their posts. It has been a great struggle but we will pull through. Have a nice day. - JDL

Posted September 04, 2014
Nova is such a great school, in my opinion. They really want you to do your best and the teachers are always open and very supportive. I can't imagine myself in another school! Yes, it's very small and doesn't offer the 'high school experience' that is shown in movies and everything. But I believe it can still offer great memories.

Nova Academy 1

Posted October 03, 2013
I honestly can say this shool's environment is to small, the building is awkward to be in it doesn't really feel like a school.

Posted October 03, 2013
Excellent school. Committed faculty that care about each student. Teachers clearly understand how to help their students achieve academic success. I am very impressed by this school and their culture of family and relationships.

Posted March 24, 2010
The school is excellent in the education area the teachers are well qualified

Posted March 17, 2010
Nova Academy is a SUPERIOR school. They live their mission statement. 'Dedicated to the vision of creating a learning environment where students are empowered to develop self-sufficiency and a sense of pride in their academic success'. I have two daughters in the 11th grade, who came from a great but very large public school. My daughters felt lost, and started to believe that they were not going to graduate. On the other hand, NOVA Acadamy takes the time to know their students, their weaknesses and strengths and build on them. My daughters are extremely happy there. I love to see the smiles on their faces of accomplishment. 'I did it, mom. They see for themselves that they can do it and their principal, teachers and all the staff show them they believe in them and took the time to show them they could' Thank you Nova Academy, your passion shows!!

Posted March 10, 2010
Wonderful school! The staff keeps us well informed about our student's progress. He has become more enthusiastic and serious about his studies since entering this school. Can't wait to see what the future brings!

Posted March 09, 2010
Nova Academy is superior to other schools. Dr. Eastman, the teachers and staff are on tract with their students. My daughter is in 9th grade and already started her college classes. I'm require to participate in the school meetings and event which has help me stay in touch with her teachers and on top of my daughters progress. The school commitment to excellence it's obvious.

Posted March 09, 2010
My student did not begin attending the NOVA academy until the second semester. His previous school was very large and with such a large number of students, the teachers did not have time nor the ability to actually teach. Consequently, my student was lost, felt unsafe due to lack of control, and basically felt that staff didnt care whether he succeeded or not. However, with the NOVA academy staff (teachers, principal & admin) he feels worthy again and tells me everyday how extremly happy he is to be there and how much he feels valued. His number one comment is that he loves his teachers! There is nothing more gratifying than your child being happy and him knowing that his future is bright. College Skills and General Business classes are strong assets and truly help the students with choosing their direction and paths with education, careers and family.

Posted March 06, 2010
The teaching faculty is helpful and easy to reach. I receive regular phone calls about the progress of my student.

Nova Academy
1010 W. 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA  92706
Last modified Nova Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nova Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top