Bad
Good

Posted April 17, 2013
This is a really great school. My daughter went to this school from kinder through fifth. The teachers and staff care about the students. My daughter was in the GATE (gifted and talented education) which really advanced her knowledge. Some people don't understand why Open House is translated in Spanish. This is because some people only understand Spanish and the school wants to help parents how to help their child. I really do recommend this school.

Posted February 07, 2013
I really recommend this school. I went here for kinder through fifth, The teachers here really care. Everything they do revolves around the children

Posted September 12, 2012
So far I have receive a lot of support from the staff of esqueda. When I go to the office they listen :) a lot of happy face

Posted August 25, 2012
This school and office administration is easy to talk with. I know my kids are in good hands. Dr. Funtes is always there for my child. Teacher are cool.

Posted July 27, 2012
This is a wonderful school.Mychild loves going to school everyday.She says she has a great teacher and great friends.She learns new things everyday.I recommend this school.

Manuel Esqueda Elementary School

Posted October 26, 2009
I am a parent volunteer at our wonderful school. My children have been coming here since Opening day. I love how each teach leaves their own unique imprint on our children. Each teachers skills are put used to encourage our students and build them up. It is now 2009-2010 school, we have a wonderful principle that is passionate about our children and our new PTA. I am excited about all the great things we have to look forward to this year and the upcoming years to come. We are the Huskies! The Mighty, Mighty Huskies!

Posted July 03, 2006
I'm a parent volunteer @ Esqueda elementary, and it has been such a wonderful experience this past 05-06 school year.I know that if Mr.Esqueda were here today,he would have been very pleased with everything that has happend at school,the principal is such a wonderful person always ready to help kids & parents,staff is wonderful and teachers are just great people.It is a very well organized school,the library is really cool,everyone is really friendly there. I couldn't have chosen a better school for my kids! Thank you Mr.Silva(principal) for making Mr. Esqueda's dreams come true for our kids!

Manuel Esqueda Elementary School
2240 South Main Street, Santa Ana, CA  92707-3264
Last modified Manuel Esqueda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.