Bad
Good

This is a really great school. My daughter went to this school from kinder through fifth. The teachers and staff care about the students. My daughter was in the GATE (gifted and talented education) which really advanced her knowledge. Some people don't understand why Open House is translated in Spanish. This is because some people only understand Spanish and the school wants to help parents how to help their child. I really do recommend this school.

I really recommend this school. I went here for kinder through fifth, The teachers here really care. Everything they do revolves around the children

So far I have receive a lot of support from the staff of esqueda. When I go to the office they listen :) a lot of happy face

This school and office administration is easy to talk with. I know my kids are in good hands. Dr. Funtes is always there for my child. Teacher are cool.

This is a wonderful school.Mychild loves going to school everyday.She says she has a great teacher and great friends.She learns new things everyday.I recommend this school.

I am a parent volunteer at our wonderful school. My children have been coming here since Opening day. I love how each teach leaves their own unique imprint on our children. Each teachers skills are put used to encourage our students and build them up. It is now 2009-2010 school, we have a wonderful principle that is passionate about our children and our new PTA. I am excited about all the great things we have to look forward to this year and the upcoming years to come. We are the Huskies! The Mighty, Mighty Huskies!

Last modified Manuel Esqueda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.