Posted April 17, 2013
This is a really great school. My daughter went to this school from kinder through fifth. The teachers and staff care about the students. My daughter was in the GATE (gifted and talented education) which really advanced her knowledge. Some people don't understand why Open House is translated in Spanish. This is because some people only understand Spanish and the school wants to help parents how to help their child. I really do recommend this school.

Posted February 07, 2013
I really recommend this school. I went here for kinder through fifth, The teachers here really care. Everything they do revolves around the children

Posted September 12, 2012
So far I have receive a lot of support from the staff of esqueda. When I go to the office they listen :) a lot of happy face

Posted August 25, 2012
This school and office administration is easy to talk with. I know my kids are in good hands. Dr. Funtes is always there for my child. Teacher are cool.

Posted July 27, 2012
This is a wonderful school.Mychild loves going to school everyday.She says she has a great teacher and great friends.She learns new things everyday.I recommend this school.

Manuel Esqueda Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2012
This school is horrible! No one speaks english. The kids are already bullies; probably because the surrounding area is gang infested. My daughter went from pages of homework a night to ONE page of math a night. Her learning had decreased since enrolling in Esqueda. They cater to the hispanic population. Open House was conducted in Spanish. I thought we were in the USA?

Manuel Esqueda Elementary School 0

Posted October 26, 2009
I am a parent volunteer at our wonderful school. My children have been coming here since Opening day. I love how each teach leaves their own unique imprint on our children. Each teachers skills are put used to encourage our students and build them up. It is now 2009-2010 school, we have a wonderful principle that is passionate about our children and our new PTA. I am excited about all the great things we have to look forward to this year and the upcoming years to come. We are the Huskies! The Mighty, Mighty Huskies!

Posted August 25, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted July 17, 2008

Manuel Esqueda Elementary School
2240 South Main Street, Santa Ana, CA  92707
Last modified Manuel Esqueda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manuel Esqueda Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top