K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My daughter has attended the school since preschool. The teachers have been superb! I'm impressed with their curriculum and love the values and love of God that they teach in school. When I drop my daughter at school I know she's always in good hands which gives me peace of mind. It's a small school and most everyone knows who you are. The only complaint I have if some of the administration staff. Miss Judy the receptionist for the elementary school is absolutely wonderful, she's such a blessing to the school and to everyone that knows her. The principal is so unapproachable, that's quite bothersome. My worst experience was one month my tuition was late just after the 20th of the month and my very young daughter was sent home with a note stating that she wasn't allowed to return to school the next day. I couldn't believe it I was mortified. My little girl had no idea what was going on. I expected more from a Christian school. No phone call to see if something had happened. We'd pay tuition for years. That was heartbreaking! Anyhow because of the love from the teachers, we've gotten past that time. My last little complaint, the kids hot lunches are pretty terrible. Very unhealthy choices.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Years before 4th the level of homework is fine. 4th and beyond is pretty heavy.

Exceptional College Preparatory Level classes at the high school level. Caring teachers, committed to each student individually, with a wholistic emphasis on education. Coursework is rigorous, standards are high. Teachers are not just teaching, they are mentors who take an interest in helping each student take responsibility for themselves, their citizenship and the students around them. In all, a most unique and exceptional environment.

I think the high quality of rigorous courses in this program are the basis for student achievement in college. The concern for the individual also highlights how this school cares for the students' body, mind and soul. The dedicated teachers who prayerfully consider the best course of action and challenge for each student accentuate why this school is a great choice,

Last modified Calvary Chapel Private School Program is a Private school that serves grades K-12