Bad
Good

Newhope Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2009
My daughter couldnt have had a better teacher to start her learning at Newhope. Miss Geno is very tender and my daughter wants to go to school because of her. Wish she would teach 1st grade next year!

Newhope Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2005
Newhope elementary is a fine school. The teachers there are magnificently wonderful to the children. There are various academic programs a child could attend, as well as music classes led by the conductor, Dr. Kent Gregory. I, myself, went to that school and loved every minute of it. One of the best teachers I've ever had was my first and second grade teacher, Mrs. Kyan. She encouraged me to do my best and to succeed in whatever I chose to do. Thank you, and keep up the good work. I know my younger sister will be attending soon, and I hope she'll have the time of her life, as I did. As a former student, having had a first-hand experience at attending this school, I would strongly recommend Newhope as the elementary for anyone.

Newhope Elementary School
4419 West Regent Drive, Santa Ana, CA  92704-2245
Last modified Newhope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.