Santa Ana, CA

Posted August 24, 2013
My daughter Jenacee goes this this school. She has been here since she started kindergarden, and is now in second grade. Everybody at this school is so involved. You have a handful of volunteers in each class. I like to volunteer at least once a week to stay in touch with what Jenacee is doing. They have a great intervention program for children at risk and try so hard to make sure they do not fall behind in teachings. With money we earn, we also hire student teachers and make visible upgrades to the school. the teachers care and stay connected with you and it is likely you will get warm greeting from the principal Mrs. Martin, who is also very highly involved with the achieving success for the students. Mrs. Martin even attends the schools skate parties and is very connected with the children. I highly recommend this school to any parent inquiring about this school.

Posted December 18, 2012
We love, love, love this school. Our oldest has been challenged academically and is learning personal responsibility from the best teachers. Our youngest started kindergarten this year, and her teacher has been firm but amazing. While schools are cutting arts programs, there are so many opportunities to be creative at Panorama, from the Arts Masters program to Mr. Lund's recorder instruction with the 3rd graders to the teachers holding holiday-themed mini-choral concerts within their classrooms to the extracurricular programs (chess, ceramics, ect.). And the new principal, Mrs. Martin, has shown such warmth toward the kids and dedication to their safety and academic careers. Amazing teachers, wonderful programs, a dedication to learning -- we love Panorama!

Posted June 20, 2012
Absolutely the #1 school in OUSD. Panorama has won tons of awards and has done amazingly well on the API. Staff is caring, parents are involved and Mrs. Moore, the Principal, is wonderfully hands on. This small school truly is a hidden gem in the hills of Orange. My older daughter is about to start 2nd grade while my younger one will be in Kinder. We are looking forward to many fulfilling years at Panorama.

Posted December 10, 2011
Very few schools out there earn 5 stars and deserve it... but Panorama does!!! My daughter and son started there last year after my daughter was being bullied and harassed at another school. Mrs. Moore took us in and told us that the kids would be safe and NOTHING like that would ever happen again! And I know that with Mrs. Moore as Principal at Panorama.... bullying will never be an issue!! Mrs. Moore should be cloned and placed at EVERY school in the OUSD. She is a hands on principal that genuinely LOVES every student! The school would not excel as much as it does if it wasn't for her leadership and guidance. Only wish we would have started our schooling at Panorama. Thank you Mrs. Moore and Staff for making Panorama a wonderful place for the kids AND for the parents as well!

Posted April 27, 2010
My daughter is in Kindergarden and loves it. The school is always doing special rewards for their students and does an excellent job! We love the principal Ms. Moore, she is very visible and always interacting with the children. There is a high level of accountabliity and education expectation. A+

Posted October 06, 2009
My son went to Kindergarten here & we ran into some difficulties in our personal life. The principle, Mrs. Moore was so great in helping us. She went above & beyond any expectations I ever had for a principle. I will never forget her kindness & how much energy she put into helping my son & I in that hard time for us. Thank you, you will not be forgotten.

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted October 20, 2008
This school is amazing. I too feel as if it is a private school setting in a public. My daughter absolutely is receiving a quality education, while having fun!

Posted October 19, 2008
Like a private school, but it is public. Outstanding teachers & staff. My son has a disability and he is well received and accommodated.

Panorama Elementary School
10512 Crawford Canyon Road, Santa Ana, CA  92705
Last modified Panorama Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Panorama Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top