Bad
Good

Posted December 18, 2012
We love, love, love this school. Our oldest has been challenged academically and is learning personal responsibility from the best teachers. Our youngest started kindergarten this year, and her teacher has been firm but amazing. While schools are cutting arts programs, there are so many opportunities to be creative at Panorama, from the Arts Masters program to Mr. Lund's recorder instruction with the 3rd graders to the teachers holding holiday-themed mini-choral concerts within their classrooms to the extracurricular programs (chess, ceramics, ect.). And the new principal, Mrs. Martin, has shown such warmth toward the kids and dedication to their safety and academic careers. Amazing teachers, wonderful programs, a dedication to learning -- we love Panorama!

Posted June 20, 2012
Absolutely the #1 school in OUSD. Panorama has won tons of awards and has done amazingly well on the API. Staff is caring, parents are involved and Mrs. Moore, the Principal, is wonderfully hands on. This small school truly is a hidden gem in the hills of Orange. My older daughter is about to start 2nd grade while my younger one will be in Kinder. We are looking forward to many fulfilling years at Panorama.

Posted December 10, 2011
Very few schools out there earn 5 stars and deserve it... but Panorama does!!! My daughter and son started there last year after my daughter was being bullied and harassed at another school. Mrs. Moore took us in and told us that the kids would be safe and NOTHING like that would ever happen again! And I know that with Mrs. Moore as Principal at Panorama.... bullying will never be an issue!! Mrs. Moore should be cloned and placed at EVERY school in the OUSD. She is a hands on principal that genuinely LOVES every student! The school would not excel as much as it does if it wasn't for her leadership and guidance. Only wish we would have started our schooling at Panorama. Thank you Mrs. Moore and Staff for making Panorama a wonderful place for the kids AND for the parents as well!

Posted April 27, 2010
My daughter is in Kindergarden and loves it. The school is always doing special rewards for their students and does an excellent job! We love the principal Ms. Moore, she is very visible and always interacting with the children. There is a high level of accountabliity and education expectation. A+

Posted October 06, 2009
My son went to Kindergarten here & we ran into some difficulties in our personal life. The principle, Mrs. Moore was so great in helping us. She went above & beyond any expectations I ever had for a principle. I will never forget her kindness & how much energy she put into helping my son & I in that hard time for us. Thank you, you will not be forgotten.

Posted October 20, 2008
This school is amazing. I too feel as if it is a private school setting in a public. My daughter absolutely is receiving a quality education, while having fun!

Posted October 19, 2008
Like a private school, but it is public. Outstanding teachers & staff. My son has a disability and he is well received and accommodated.

Posted March 03, 2008
I'm extremely happy with my sons development and achievements. I owe a great deal of thanks to all the staff at Panorama. The educators at panorama, truley are phenomenal with the students! Thank you again, Zion's Dad

Posted June 21, 2007
Your child will have a wonderful academic experience at this school. There has been 'new life' brought into the upper grades that has enhanced the school as a whole. With a small population, this school has a private school feel. If the upper grades can hold on to the new teachers brought on board, the school will have awesome teachers represented at each grade level. The principal has done an excellent job at bringing programs such as Excel, Art Masters and tracking each child's individual performance during the year. That, combined with active parent volunteers, is what makes this school a '10.'

Posted September 13, 2006
My daughter has been at Panorama since the 2nd grade, she has just started the 4th grade there this year. She has done so well at Panorama and I know it's becuase of the support from all of the wonderful teachers and staff. We are very happy there!

Panorama Elementary School
10512 Crawford Canyon Road, Santa Ana, CA  92705-1483
Last modified Panorama Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Panorama Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top