Bad
Good

I used to attend at Edison and it was the best experience. The teachers were great I liked all of them from kinder to 5th. They were always helpful and fun. I dont know if it was because I was young but for me the classrooms were huge and I liked that. I noticed that there has been some changes and it looks great. I pledged to myself that I was going to be a teacher and work there. I am almost done with my education and am really looking forward to teach there.

I am a former Edison Elementary student an i loved this school. In my opinion they had great teachers all the teachers i had made their best to help me with my problems. I said that when i grew up i was going to be a teacher but a teacher from this school and i am still looking forward it.

My son attends Edison and I'm very happy with the teachers at this school. When he was having trouble reading they worked constantly with him and he is now a top student in his class. I just wish more parents were involved, the school is mostly minority and there needs to be a push to get parents more involved with their child's education.

Last modified Thomas A. Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.